INJS Yaounde Entrance (CPJA, CJA) NIYS 2021-2022 MINFOPRA Concours.

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Wirngo Emile N says:

Pls , I am a holder of the the GCE advanced level and wish to be able informed when the INJS concour is launched

2. Abdou Martino says:

I am 17 years of age born on the 23th of April 2003 . So I wish to know if acceptable to go in for INJS ??

3. Etongwe quintus says:

Good morning,good evening sir/madam whatever the Time maybe am a holder of advance level general certificat,i want to plead that when they lauchthe CENAJES please i want they should inform me,i want to write it

4. Ebai Eyere Eta says:

I am an andvance level student,hoping to write the injs because I have always love sports if such an opportunity is giving to me by government of Cameroon I will not fail to excel my talent.

5. FRU George mbantoh says:

Place I have writing the CJA concourse and I which when the result are out its should be send on my email

6. Nkongawo Gascoine Ndifor says:

I am a holder of the Higher National Deploma (HND) and am 24 of age am will like to get information on all the ongoing concourse in cameroon, thanks

7. deody says:

please which concour is preferable to go in for; HTTC OR INJS in terms of pay package

8. Fomundam tagyen lionel says:

I àm a Cameroonian, male, 28 yeras old. A GCE Advanced Level 2007 Holder . A holder of the category B drivers lisence. Please I need in formations for the recent concours and job opportunities. Thanks