INJS Yaounde Entrance (CPJA, CJA) NIYS 2020-2021 MINFOPRA Concours.

1. Wirngo Emile N says:

Pls , I am a holder of the the GCE advanced level and wish to be able informed when the INJS concour is launched

2. Abdou Martino says:

I am 17 years of age born on the 23th of April 2003 . So I wish to know if acceptable to go in for INJS ??

3. Etongwe quintus says:

Good morning,good evening sir/madam whatever the Time maybe am a holder of advance level general certificat,i want to plead that when they lauchthe CENAJES please i want they should inform me,i want to write it

4. Ebai Eyere Eta says:

I am an andvance level student,hoping to write the injs because I have always love sports if such an opportunity is giving to me by government of Cameroon I will not fail to excel my talent.

5. FRU George mbantoh says:

Place I have writing the CJA concourse and I which when the result are out its should be send on my email

6. Nkongawo Gascoine Ndifor says:

I am a holder of the Higher National Deploma (HND) and am 24 of age am will like to get information on all the ongoing concourse in cameroon, thanks

7. deody says:

please which concour is preferable to go in for; HTTC OR INJS in terms of pay package

8. Fomundam tagyen lionel says:

I àm a Cameroonian, male, 28 yeras old. A GCE Advanced Level 2007 Holder . A holder of the category B drivers lisence. Please I need in formations for the recent concours and job opportunities. Thanks