Internship with UNAIDS : United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)

1. Kifem Mark Seka says:

I am Kifem Mark Seka a current holder of a Bachelors Degree in Geography at the University of Yaoundé 1 and a Certificate offered by UNICEF for Entrepreneurship . I will be honored being a part as an Intern to take part in the UNAIDS Program on HIV/AIDS reasons by that I am very good in taking part in team work, pay close attention to instructions , I’m dynamic and creative and always looking forward to bring out innovative ideas to help motivate and inspire those around me. While waiting accept my heartfelt greetings.

2. Yomi blescine says:

I am yomi blescine a cameroonian by nationality currently studying microbiology in the university of bueq and i minor in mlt i will be please to be part of this great team so as to help build a health cameroon,I’m hardworking, diligent, and respectul I’m ready to learn while waiting for your reply i remain yours faithfully
    Yomi blescine

3. Mbalang Evon Nange. says:

With respect to the internship in zero HIV/AIDS,I wish to apply for it. I am an educator currently studying educational psychology in the university of Bemenda Cameroon, the internship will give me an opportunity to practice counseling which isy ultimate goal in order to help the UNO in achieving their objectives.
    I am good at team work,creative and dinamic which are useful qualities to help achieve this dream which has been my cry. While looking forward to meet you, I remain yours faithfully Mbalang Evon Nange.

4. Ebot says:

Am called Ebot shalom, a Cameroonian by nationality a holder of advance level certificate, currently in the university of Buea reading environmental science, I can work as a team, work under pressure and am willing to learn,

5. Akpo Dorcas Itoh says:

I am a nurse by profession and has acquired a good working experience in both rural and urban areas will be happy to work in this organization

6. Bose Faith Meban says:

Thank you for this opportunity. I am a holder of a bachelor degree in economics from the University of yaounde 2.please I will like to take part in this internship so as to be able to contribute in bringing HIV to zero and build my skills in serving the community.

7. Marion Cosby says:

I am pleased to find this opportunity
    Am a holder of a bachelors in nursing and will love to be part of this team whenever I work with people who are HIV infected I feel proud and happy . Thanks for this good opportunity

8. Hanson Christabel Akwanwi. says:

I am a Cameroonian based in the Northwest region. I have a bachelors degree in management science. I would really love to be a part of this internship because I have lost closed family and friends due to this illness and am currently living with one who is dieing and needs help. I have good knowledge of staying with person with such illnesses. I am good in personnel management, can speak in public and ready to work anywhere with the population to save lives. I wish I have the opportunity to proof my worth