IRIC Cameroun International Relations Institute of Cameroon
Admission into IRIC for the MASTER degree programme is through a competitive entrance examination usually written in the month of September. The conditions for eligibility of candidates for this examination and the composition of the candidate’s file depends on the discipline chosen by the candidate.
A – DIPLOMACY
The written examination comprises of two papers: paper one is intended to assess the candidate’s knowledge of international relation and current events while paper two is a language paper (French for Anglophones and English for Francophones).
1. Conditions to be fulfilled:
This examination is open to Cameroonians aged not more than 32 years and who are holder of at least a first degree or an equivalent university certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
2. Application Files:
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the student Record office at IRIC or from the website of IRIC:
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more three months ago,
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s highest certificate including result transcript certified by competent academic authority,
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph;
- A receipt of 10.000 francs CFA as registration fee (for the examination) issued by the Bursar of IRIC;
- A certificate of non conviction issued not more than six months ago;
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
Version Français (French)