Is Linkedin Premium Worth It 2023? [For Students & Job Seekers]
Is Linkedin Premium Worth It 2023? [For Students & Job Seekers]
Is Linkedin Premium Worth It 2023? [For Students & Job Seekers]. A LinkedIn Premium subscription is worth the price, but only if you have room in your budget. No matter which plan you choose, LinkedIn Premium Career or LinkedIn Premium Business—LinkedIn Premium offers powerful tools to drive your professional goals forward. Kamerpower.com
With Premium, members can see who has viewed their profile, send InMails even without a direct connection, and access specialized tools and resources to help with job searches or business networking.
What is Linkedin Premium?
LinkedIn Premium is an improved version of LinkedIn that requires a subscription fee. Some of the more notable features include: job application data, competitive intelligence on jobs you apply for, InMail credits, and LinkedIn Learning.
How Much Does Linkedin Premium Cost for various plans?
LinkedIn Premium has many plans and each of them focuses on a different audience: on job seekers, recruiters, salespeople, and companies.
Linkedin premium cost | How much is Linkedin premium?
- Linkedin Premium Business: $59.99 /month.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator: $99.99 /month.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator Enterprise: custom pricing.
- Linkedin Recruiter Lite: $180 /month.
- Linkedin Recruiter: $835 /month.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator Advanced: $149.99 /month.
- Linkedin Learning: $29.99 / month.
- Linkedin Premium Career: $39.99 /month.
How do job seekers use LinkedIn Premium?
A LinkedIn Premium account propels job seekers towards career advancement with a variety of features, offering a distinct edge in today’s competitive job market. While you can ask for LinkedIn recommendation requests to boost your credibility with a free LinkedIn account, you just have ten searches available monthly (and can only send a message to individuals with a mutual connection), significantly limiting your networking capabilities.
Does LinkedIn premium show who searched you?
Yes, LinkedIn Premium allows users to see who viewed their profile. Premium Career members can view up to 90 days of viewers, while Premium Business sees up to 365 days.
FAQs – Is Linkedin Premium Worth It 2023? [For Students & Job Seekers]
Premium Career helps you get hired and get ahead in your professional life. Sales Navigator helps you generate leads and build your clientele. Recruiter Lite helps you find and hire talent.
LinkedIn states that Premium Business member profiles get viewed an average of six-times more than free accounts, while top sales professionals using Sales Navigator have a three-times better chance of exceeding their quotas.
A premium account on LinkedIn gets your profile more exposure. Employers notice premium profiles because they make you appear more genuine and trustworthy. Higher exposure will increase your chances of landing a job or finding a lead if you’re a job seeker or sales professional.
LinkedIn Premium doesn’t guarantee a job. However, it can significantly improve your visibility and provide valuable data to make informed job application decisions. Using Premium features effectively can increase your chances of landing a job, but success also depends on factors like your profile strength, networking efforts, and the quality of your applications.
Is Linkedin Premium Worth it in 2023?
Yes – LinkedIn Premium worth it if you have the budget. Whether you choose Premium Career or Premium Business plan, it provides valuable tools and insights to help you reach your professional goals. LinkedIn Premium may not be right for everyone, but there’s a good chance that one or more of their plans will be an outstanding fit for many different social media marketers in a variety of situations.
What are the advantage of using LinkedIn premium?
Is Linkedin Premium Worth it for Job Seekers? LinkedIn Premium has a lot of benefits, here are the ones relevant to job seekers from most useful to least useful:
1. You can see who’s viewed your profile.
With any linkedin premium subscription, you can have access to the entire list of people who visited your profile in the last 90 days. You can even apply filter on profiles views to search for specific linkedin users. This feature can be useful is you are looking for signs of interest from recruiters, prospects, or candidates.
2. Featured Applicant Status.
In case you apply for a job on LinkedIn, having a Premium account gives you the status of “Featured Applicant”. Meaning, you’re put higher on the applicant list, thus increasing the chances your application will get viewed.
3. Competitive Intelligence
The two of the most important factors to a successful job search are your time management and your morale. Anyone who has been applying to jobs for more than a couple of months can attest to how down the job search can make you feel. LinkedIn Premium’s competitive intelligence feature can save you both that time and loss of morale. Here’s how it works. When you get a premium account, LinkedIn will unlock some of its data to you. With over 750 million users and 20 million open jobs, that’s a lot of data.
4. Apply as a Featured Applicant
With LinkedIn Premium, you’re able to see recommendations for roles where you’d be a top applicant. You can also apply for jobs as a “Featured Applicant,” helping you stand out from the competition. This feature puts you in the spotlight with hiring managers and significantly enhancing your prospects of securing an interview.
5. Private search
To counteract the previous benefit, LinkedIn Premium offers the option to browse profiles without notifying the owner of the profile. This is useful when you don’t want the other person to know you’ve been looking around. This can apply to competitor research, client acquisition or searching for the right candidates.
6. LinkedIn Learning
With any Linkedin premium subscription, you have access to Linkedin Learning courses. There are tons of high-quality content on: how to be better at sales, how to be better at recruiting, how to get a job. So if you have a career plan and you are willing to learn and grow by learning from industry leaders, linkedin learning definitely is worth it. All of these courses are taught by real-life professionals.
7. Prepare for interviews
Premium’s “Interview Preparation” feature is designed to help you develop your interviewing skills, practice a variety of questions, and ultimately help you perform better to land the role of your dreams. It offers common interview questions or the option to focus on questions related to a particular role.
8. Open Profile option
If you are subscribed to a linkedin premium offer, you can activate the Open Profile option. It means you allow your 2nd and 3rd degree connections to send you free inmails. Instead of spending an linkedin Inmail credit to contact you, the message will be free.
9. More connection capabilities.
With a Premium Account, you can actually send out personalized messages to anyone on LinkedIn through LinkedIn InMail messages. This feature allows you to reach anyone on Linkedin, even if they are outside of your network.
10. Premium Job Insights.
With LinkedIn Premium, you also get additional insights on jobs and companies such as:
- Job search capabilities: Sort your job searches by salary and see detailed estimates for the specific region you’re looking for.
- Company Information: Get an inside look at companies- who they hire and from where, the education and skills of applicants, number of applicants, and more. This allows you to compare yourself to the employee’s top skills.
- Job Seeking and Interview Preparation Insights: Get advice on job-seeking, interview preparation, resumes, and more.
11. Salary insight
Premium Career allow it subscribers to filter jobs by salary and have immediate access to detailed salary information on jobs they are interested in. This data brings transparency to the job seeking process and will help you make better informed career decisions. That way, you don’t lose time applying to jobs that don’t meet your salary expectations.
What The Linkedin Premium Career plan Offers Job Seekers?
It gives Job Seekers the following benefits:
- Job and applicant insights (showing you how you measure up in search and applicant performance).
- Top applicant job recommendations, giving you better recommendations to find jobs suited for you
- 5 InMail credits per month (which allows you to send direct messages to users even if you aren’t connected).
- See everyone who has viewed your profile within the past 90 days.
- Access to interview preparation tools.
- Open Profile (which tells recruiters if you’re open to work).
- Salary insights.
- Access to 16,000 LinkedIn Learning Courses.
Is LinkedIn Premium – Sales Navigator Worth It?
This plan enables you to make the most out of the business opportunities on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Sales Navigator is priced at $79.99 per month, or $779.88 if you pay for the year in advance. The plan includes: 20 InMail messages; A multi-seat version. A sales dashboard, a lead-builder tool, lead recommendations, and real-time insights on existing accounts and leads.
Here’s what is included in the Sales Navigator Plan:
- Unlimited people browsing.
- Custom lead and account lists.
- Advanced lead search and account search.
- Access to the Sales Navigator platform, which is designed around lead generation.
- 50 InMail credits per month.
- See who has viewed your profile in the past 90 days.
- 10,000 saved leads.
- Real time alerts on leads and accounts.
- Company and salary insights.
- Access to the 16,000+ learning courses and interview prep tools.
- Lead recommendations.
- Open profile.
- Great Linkedin Recommendation Examples For Students & Recruiter 2023
- Does Linkedin Learning Give Certificates of Completion.
- How To Add Promotion On Linkedin & New Position 2023
- LinkedIn Recruitment Strategy – recruitment strategy example.