Job Advert – Program Manager Vodafone Cameroon
Job Advert – Program Manager Vodafone Cameroon.
Job Advert – Program Manager Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Program Manager.
JOB TITLE: Program Manager.
REPORTS TO: CTO.
Reporting to the CTO, an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate all activities related to National Roaming program. Provide strategic guidance to teams and all managers in ways that promote the NR Program. Also, oversee the progress of NR operation. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Also, can develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all NR programs deliver the desirable outcome to VF organization.
Role Definition and Responsibilities
Reporting to CTO – Cameroon, the Program Manager will have responsibility to:
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate project involvement and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource dedicated to NR program.
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors.
- Assess program performance.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Prepare reports for directors.
Person Qualities – Essential Requirements
The successful candidate will be willing to take on further responsibilities within a multinational organization and possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical university degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience In Project Management in Telecom sector.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods..
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Good understanding of change management, configuration management.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to support 24×7, to work under pressure and stressful situations.
Other Desirable Traits
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Result Driven, Self Driven, Pro-active.
- Strong work ethic.
- Fast learner, flexible, hardworking and dynamic person open for new challenges, new models, technologies.
- Customer oriented.
- Good written and oral English language skills.
How to apply
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Program Manager” as subject of your email
- Deadline July, 20th 2017.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.