Job Advert Vodafone Cameroon – Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant based in Douala. Vodafone Job Advert Vodafone Cameroon – Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant .
REPORTS TO: Finance Director.
- The Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant’s main purpose is to assure financial integrity, compliance and accounting for sales and accounts receivable.
- The position is part of the finance team reporting into the Finance Manager.
- The candidate is required to demonstrate not only expertise in revenue accounting and accounts receivable in a high growth and challenging environment but also controls and compliance over it.
- Preparation and oversight of the daily sales accounting and reconciliation.
- Daily allocation of sales order, sales receipts and updating sales ledger, daily bank reconciliation, debtors/customer balance reconciliation and weekly reporting.
- Dealing with business requests on ad hoc billing issues and reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of deferred revenue.
- Weekly preparation and review of cash-flow from sales and weekly sales reporting.
- Product performance and profitability analysis and profit and loss KPIs reporting.
- Variance analysis, highlighting any potential areas of concern.
- Sales commission accounting and management.
- Assures controls over accounts receivable, revenue and credit
- Owns and drive compliance with credit policy
- Stock taking and reconciliation.
- Month end closing and reporting.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Manager
The Person – Essential Requirements
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in revenue accounting and accounts receivable.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or Equivalent
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to manage effective communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate financial information with a non-financial senior stakeholders and have the confidence to present to them.
- Experience in revenue accounting role in FMCG preferably in Telecommunications industry.
- Excellent technical accounting ability and knowledge as well as systems experience including SAP or related ERP, MS Excel.
- Dynamic and resilient personality with the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and in a fast paced environment.
How to apply.
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “A/R and Revenue Accountant Candidate” as subject of your email.
- Deadline November, 23th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.