Job offer Diageo – Guinness Cameroon S.A : Finance Director Partner and Emerging Market

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Gahmuti Betrand says:

master degree in water supply and sanitation in FASA university of Dschang ,how can i have internship with CAMWATER

2. Mponge says:

Hello!am a young graduate of MBA.i wish to deposite my infos.if i can work in your Institution. Thanks

3. Ngala Dudu Ernestine says:

I wish to seek a job in your institution, I am holder of baccalaureate technique obtained in secretariat studies, I am 30 years of age and a Cameroonian by birth, I will be very happy if my application is taken in to consideration

4. Hilda Enanga Tseyah Ndze-eh says:

I wish to apply for a job. I am a cameroonian and a holder of the Advance level certificate. I am aged 21 and will will be happy to use my youthfulness to develop any organisation. Thanks. Contact: 653478662

5. Asunyu Odette says:

Hello..am a young graduate from a professional school studied agricultural sciences..wish to deposite my info here if i can work in ur institutions thanks.

6. anuka van breakelen forpenah says:

please i wish to apply for a job in douala ndokoti

please i wish to apply for a job.

7. anuka van breakelen forpenah says:

am breakelen i live in douala.i wish to be partner with guinness cameroon.call me +237671098620.+237651599558

8. ekokobe maxcelous says:

Please I wish to apply for a job.