Jobs Vodafone Cameroun – Head of Corporate Communication
Jobs Vodafone Cameroun – Head of Corporate Communication.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Head of Corporate Communication based in Douala. Jobs Vodafone Cameroun kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Head of Corporate Communication.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director.
Role Purpose Jobs Vodafone Cameroun.
- The Head of Corporate Communication provides leadership and strategic direction, develops and executes corporate communications strategies in line with Vodafone Cameroon’s vision and business objectives.
- The key is to develop brand credibility, promote goodwill, and create a positive corporate image perception, while effectively driving key messages in to the market through execution of strategic and tactical marketing and brand activities.
- Day-to-day management of creative, digital, media and PR agency ensuring that Vodafone partners with the best agencies in the market.
- Champion the development and implementation of corporate communications campaigns to build a strong corporate brand perception for Vodafone Cameroon in the minds of the staff, consumer and the society.
- Responsible for development and implementation of creative communication solutions to drive brand perception, communicate product and propositions in the market.
- Defining and developing the organization’s market communications, PR, experiential marketing, internal coms and social media strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Cultivating and maintaining excellent media relationships.
- Overseeing and approving internal and external communication from the organization and ensuring that they are in alignment with the organizational business strategies and goals.
- Drive and manage Vodafone App, Corporate Website and Customer Self Care portal so these is being continuously enhanced, deliver state of the art customer experience and is correctly branded.
- Brand Visibility / Brand Share Index.
- Market share.
- ROI of Marketing spend.
- Implementation of communications strategy as per plan.
- % adherence to allocated budgets.
- ESAT Scores.
- Attrition rate
- % of budgets allocated for L&D.