Jobs Vodafone Cameroun – Head of Corporate Communication
Jobs Vodafone Cameroun – Head of Corporate Communication.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Head of Corporate Communication based in Douala. Jobs Vodafone Cameroun kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Head of Corporate Communication.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director.
Role Purpose Jobs Vodafone Cameroun.
- The Head of Corporate Communication provides leadership and strategic direction, develops and executes corporate communications strategies in line with Vodafone Cameroon’s vision and business objectives.
- The key is to develop brand credibility, promote goodwill, and create a positive corporate image perception, while effectively driving key messages in to the market through execution of strategic and tactical marketing and brand activities.
- Day-to-day management of creative, digital, media and PR agency ensuring that Vodafone partners with the best agencies in the market.
- Champion the development and implementation of corporate communications campaigns to build a strong corporate brand perception for Vodafone Cameroon in the minds of the staff, consumer and the society.
- Responsible for development and implementation of creative communication solutions to drive brand perception, communicate product and propositions in the market.
- Defining and developing the organization’s market communications, PR, experiential marketing, internal coms and social media strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Cultivating and maintaining excellent media relationships.
- Overseeing and approving internal and external communication from the organization and ensuring that they are in alignment with the organizational business strategies and goals.
- Drive and manage Vodafone App, Corporate Website and Customer Self Care portal so these is being continuously enhanced, deliver state of the art customer experience and is correctly branded.
- Brand Visibility / Brand Share Index.
- Market share.
- ROI of Marketing spend.
- Implementation of communications strategy as per plan.
- % adherence to allocated budgets.
- ESAT Scores.
- Attrition rate
- % of budgets allocated for L&D.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.