Jobs Vodafone Cameroun – Head of Corporate Communication
Key Results Area Jobs Vodafone Cameroun.
- Ensure effective communication and activation of Vodafone brand, driving enhanced brand perception and differentiated positioning in the market through use of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Building on the Vodafone brand guidelines, ensure consistency in communication across all touch points, in order to deliver the key messages about product, brand and customer experience.
- Ensure effective execution of day-2-day market communication eg. product launches, promotions, etc.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of all media investments (ATL, BTL, Digital), PR and social media in order to maximize impact versus investments.
- Preparation of quarterly/yearly corporate communication plans including activities, key messages, budgets in close alignment with product and proposition roadmaps from Segment Marketing.
- Ensure that updated plan is aligned with Sales, Customer Experience and Finance department.
- Ensure that Vodafone Group brand management policies, guidelines and processes are followed.
- Ensure effective management of PR, Media, Digital and creative agency on a day-2-day basis.
- Develop recommendations on how to enhance communications (strategic and tactical) based on the analysis of NPS, brand perception, SOV/SOE, etc.
- Ensure effective communication crisis management both online (social media, etc) and offline.
Deliver the best branded customer experience on Vodafone App, Corporate website and Customer Selfcare
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University degree in Business, Journalism, Communications or Marketing; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education (MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree) will also be considered.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience on managerial level in a similar position either within marketing or communication function in Telco, FMCG, marketing or brand agency.
- Advanced level of Corporate coms, PR, Brand and marketing skills.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to work in a start up environment.
- Cameroonn/regional market knowledge an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to take calculated risks to further business interests, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him. Is a team player.
- Strategic Thinking and Conceptualizing – Has the ability to understand the larger picture, appreciates its impact on own area of working (and its interdependencies). Comprehends overall strategic plan and proactively seeks diverse information from various sources/ function (even through unfamiliar sources) to synthesize them to identify decision options. Is able to plan and provide direction to his function.
- Mobilizing Teams – Is able to build and align teams to deliver organizational mandates. Organizes resources and steers the team towards successful completion of goals. Promotes a clear sense of purpose and positive work values and works as a member of the team to deliver organizational goals.