LGTC CEFAM Buea Entrance 2015-2016 first year Cycle 1 Local Government Training Centre (CEFAM Buea)
(1) Complete application files, which shall be received up till the deadline of 25th July, 2015, in CEFAM Buea, shall comprise the following documents;
- A hand-written and signed application bearing a 1000 Frs. fiscal stamp. The application should contain the name(s), date and place of birth, full address of the candidate, the specialisation chosen, and an indication of the documents attached:
- A curriculum vitae signed by the candidate; kamerpower.com
- A certified copy of birth certificate signed by administrative or council authority;
- A certified copy or copies of required certificate(s);
- A certificate of non -conviction dated not more than three months;
- An attestation of presentation of the original of certificates;
- A 20,000 (twenty thousand) francs bieng registration fees, CEFAM account n 0886 544 2000/25, at BICEC – BUEA
- A medical certificate of not more than 3 months old signed by a public service doctor certifying that the candidate is free of any contagious disease; kamerpower.com
- An attestation from the employer authorising the candidate to sit for the examination.
2) The registration fees mentioned in article 4 (1 7) can be paid in any BICEC branch in the same account.
3) Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.