MINFOPRA position du dossier: Monitor your documents online at dossier.minfopra.gov.cm MINFOPRA Cameroon

1. ngeh Oliver moh says:

I wish to know why my integration decision is not yet out since December 2016

2. Chemuya Divine Ngwa says:

Please I wish to know if my matricule number is out. I am from 51st batch of ENS Bambili

3. song eric loh says:

position de dossiers

4. MATIP JEAN BAPTISTE says:

J’aimerai avoir des informations relatives à mon dossier d’avancement.

5. MATIP JEAN BAPTISTE says:

DOSSIER AVANCEMENT

6. Victor Nnibah Fondoh says:

Mat 680781-L
    I wish to find out why my re-classification decision is not out. I passed the re-classification exam from A1 to A2 in 2013 and applied for the decision the same year but the decision is not out till date.
    thanks

7. KOUA PIERRE says:

BONSOIR J’AIMERAI SAVOIR A QUEL NIVEAU SE TROUVE MON DOSSIER DE FIN DE STAGE ET MON RECLASSEMENT .

8. NCHARDJI FONYUY GERALD says:

I wish to know the level at which my integration decision is going. I succeeded in the integration of 250 technical grade one contract teachers in to the public service.

9. Nkwelle Ndelle George, Matricule H046111 says:

Please I wish to know the position of my documents

10. Nkwelle Ndelle George, Matricule H046111 says:

Please I wish to know the position of my documents, I’m a teacher who graduated in 2015

11. Njuh mallick njuh says:

To know the position of my documents… Am an administrator… Youth and action counselor

12. Njuh mallick njuh says:

To know know if my matricule is ready

13. Kumbong Eric Chituh says:

There’s a lot of mix up in this ministerial department.

14. NDAM YAYE NKIANPUOPOUH says:

monitor integration decision documents

15. Agborante Arrey Ngang says:

Administrator, I wish to know the present position of my documents since my posting.

16. Agborante Arrey Ngang says:

Good morning administrator, my name is agborante Arrey Ngang posted a teacher in GTHS Jakiri. i was informed my documents have been rejected , I really wish to know why.

17. Mambo Adeline Suhfor matriculation number O-050411 says:

wish to know the position of my integration file

18. Platini Mbouwe says:

good morning administrator. I just want to know since 2013 that I graduated and I was posted on 2014. my files are still at DGC. while the ones of my juniors are already at Daar. what can explaine that and what can I do tu change that for I recompiled it on February because the toll me there in Yaounde that they were misplaced some thing that I couldn’t understand. should I travel again from Tombel where I’m posted to Yaoune or can Somme one help me to understand tank thank you

19. Eveline Nyemkuna Njafuh says:

Good day, please kindly check for the malticule no of Eveline Nyemkuna Njafuh she was recruited this January in Far North Region Maroua 3 her contrat no is 002891

20. Nesoa Abraham Mosama says:

Good day. Please kindly solicit for the contract number of madame MUSORO née NJENGOM TABITAH AMBILICHUI mle 685047-W, whose contract number is not known since 2016 the effective year of singning her contract as cat 8. But she was initially recruited in 2012 as Agent Décisionnaire before been reconsidered to cat 8