NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School Douala Entrance 2021-2022: 3rd year ENSPD
Concerning the launch of the competitive entrance examination into the thrid year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD – ENSPD) of the University of Douala, and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2021/2022. kamerpower.com
ORDER N° 21-00189 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 MAY 2021
National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala NHPSD
Article 1: The launching of the competitive entrance examination of ninety (90) students into the third year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala students into the third year of National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala, for the competitive for the 2021/2022 academic year that will take place in the unique center of Douala University.
Each department will be open to ten (10) students in the various fields: Department of Maritime and Port Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Intelligent Systems, Process Engineering, Energetic Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Informations and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Quality, Hygiene, Security and Environment.
Article 2: The competitive entrance is open to:
- Candidates who are holders of Scientific degree (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry); a diploma of engineer of works; Degree in technology, a Faculty of Science (DUT, DEUG) and All equivalence diplomas recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Candidate awaiting results for the above certificates.
Professional bachelor degree and HND ares not allowed
- The syllabus for the examinations shall be those of the classes leading up to the qualifying certificate or diploma. The written examination consists of a main trade paper (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Technology). In elation to the diploma obtained by the candidate. kamerpower.com
- There will be no oral exams.
NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School Douala Entrance 2021-2022:
Article 4:- The application files of the candidates shall include the following documents:
- An individual registration form to be completed online at www.enspd-ud.cm. The completed form shall be printed accompanied by a 1 000 francs fiscal stamp and be signed by the candidate; Registration is done online at: www.enspd-udo.cm
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months;
- A certified true photocopy of required certificate;
- Certified true photocopies of level one, two and three transcripts;
- A certified true photocopy of “probatoire” or GCE O/L and GCE A/L or “baccalauréat” certificate or slip as the case may be.
- A medical certificate not older than three (3) months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher education.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 1000 francs CFA postal stamp with candidate’s address on it.
Article 5: 7. The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20 000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0 100 500 000 287 of the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; against a bank receipt which is obligatory to included in candidate’s file. The registration fee is not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination. Any other means of paiement is unacceptable.
Article 6: All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) or at the University of Douala no latest than Thursday 15th July 2021 at 3 pm.
Article 7: Only candidates who deposit complete application files will be authorised to write, after a proof of a National Identity Card duely presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Article 8: The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the third year must not be older than thirty two (32) years on the January 1st 2020.
Article 9: The written examination will take place on Sunday 18th July 2021 in the unique centre indicated above at 8 am.
Article 10: This Order cancels the previous one order n°20-00524/MINESUP/SG/ DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of the 25th june.
Article 11: The Rector of University of Douala, Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of National Higher Polytechnic School (ENSPD) of the University of Douala are, each in his capacity, is responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
NHPSD National Higher Polytechnic School Douala Entrance 2021-2022: 3rd year ENSPD.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)