Paypal Cameroon Available: How to create an Account
How to verify your Cameroon Paypal Account
A verified Paypal account is an account that has no limit on amount transacted within a month. While to verify a US Paypal account is still a hard task, verifying a Cameroonian Paypal account is very simple.
To completely lift the limit on any US account, you need to validate your address (provide utility bills), ID (provide ID card, Passport, Drivers License) , attache a bank account, link a credit card, submit your social security number, etc. You see this is quite of a job.
How to verify your Cameroon Paypal Account
To verify your Cameroon Paypal account,
1. Go to the website of Paypal for Cameroonians website and create a free account.
2. Next, add your debit/credit card.
3. Follow Paypal instructions to confirm the card. That’s all you need.
We will like to hear from you in the comment box. If you are Cameroonian, let me know what you think about Paypal Cameroon. If you are from a different country, tell us your experience.
Paypal Cameroon Available : How to create a verified Paypal Account
Paypal Cameroun FAQs: Frequestly ask questions
If you are a new account holder, you will be required to complete the certification requested by PayPal to comply with FATCA within 90 days of opening your account. If you don’t complete it within 90 days, you will no longer be able to send funds from or receive funds into your account.
With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Here’s how to send money:
1. Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
2. Select from the 3 options.*
3. Enter the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money.
4. Enter the amount you want to send and click Continue.
5. Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
*If you’re buying something, select Pay for goods and services. If you’re sending money to a friend or family member, pick Send to friends and family in the US or Send to friends and family internationally.
We take the extra step to confirm your card so that we can verify that the card is valid and that you are the card owner.
Below is a list of how much we charge to cards in different countries. If we can’t determine the currency of the card or we don’t support that currency, we charge 1.95 USD to the card.
Once the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund the card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
If you do not act to confirm your card by entering in the 4 digit code (or your card cannot by confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 days from the date of the charge (60 days in Brazil). Based on certain jurisdictions, the credit may not actually post to your card for up to an additional 30 days.
If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.
To help protect your account, PayPal uses a complex screening process for credit card payments. This helps prevent lost or stolen cards from being used for unauthorized transactions. On rare occasions, the screening process affects valid cards.
A credit card might also be denied if:
1. The card issuer is having technical problems that prevent authorization of a transaction.
2. The card issuer sees a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you.
3. You’ve inadvertently exceeded the limit on your card.
If you know that your credit card is valid but your payment doesn’t go through, you might want to:
1. Contact your credit card issuer directly. Ask why your card was declined, and whether you can still use it. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.
2. Pay securely online using your bank account. You can link your bank account to your PayPal account in just a few minutes. The merchant never sees your financial or other personal information.
3. Link a different credit card to your PayPal account.
Paypal Cameroon still has limited capabilities. Without any bank account attached to your Cameroonian Paypal account, funding your account is practically impossible. With your debit/credit card linked, Paypal only serves as a middleman. Main Cameroon banks.