Plan International Cameroon opportunity – Technical Livelihood Officer P4G
Plan International Cameroon opportunity – Technical Livelihood Officer P4G.
Plan International Cameroon opportunity – Technical Livelihood Officer P4G. Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. kamerpower.com
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
Location: Garoua, NO, CM
Company: Plan International
Closing date: 31/10/2018
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
- Work both at the office and in the field.
- Periods of intense work at all times of day and night.
- Working in multiple locations and on the move.
Dimensions of the Role
This position is responsible of the management of livelihood component of livelihood and VSL activities in the field in the framework of the P4D project. The holding of the position will assist the Project Manager in ensuring that the livelihood component of the project is delivered respecting all deadlines and that targets are met.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the baseline and assessment of status of livelihood activities under the P4G project.
- Information and Co-ordination.
- Provide regular updates to project Manager on progress, priorities and constraints – verbally and in writing on an agreed frequency.
- Engage and follow up with relevant implementation manager(s).
- Support the implementation of and represent Plan in, livelihood coordination mechanisms and including any relevant cluster.
- Brief updates and reports on sectoral activities/strategies to donors and other stakeholders.