Plan International job position Cameroon – Support Office (Janitor) P4G
Plan International job position Cameroon – Support Office (Janitor) P4G.
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International job position Cameroon – Support Office (Janitor) P4G. kamerpower.com
P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
Dimensions of the Role
- Maintain buildings and offices; submission of a calendar of the different passage, daily cleaning offices and outdoor court daily toilet cleaning and water supply.
- Managing and maintaining coffee points clearly; cleaning and feeding coffee points 2 times a day setting the corner restoration at each meeting and cleaning after the meeting; data entry in sap for the good received note.
- Refueling and recording in the generator data register refueling the generator every Friday registration in the generator data register time of operation quantity of fuel consumes; maintenance cost; fuel cost.
- Punctual back-up of the receptionist orientate the visitors, save and dispatch the mail receiving and shipping mails and parcels.
- Assist in the management of the store.
- Intervention in SAP for preparation of payment request (good received note).
- Messenger services to help paying bills, transport items and /or supplies between departments.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Closing date: 31/10/2018
The written test and interview will take place in Garoua.