Plan International – jobs Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Coordinator P4G
Plan International – jobs Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Coordinator P4G.
Plan International – jobs Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning Coordinator P4G. Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. kamerpower.com
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
Purpose: P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
- Project Team for planning, monitoring, evaluation of project activities.
- Garoua PU Manager for project data sharing and compilation.
- MER Unit Manager for project data sharing and compilation.
- Based in Garoua Program Unit located in the North with field visit in the project sites.
- Ability to travel to remote areas.
- Follow the security rules in the area.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Closing date: 31/10/2018.
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.