Plan International recruitment job Cameroon – Operations Manager P4G
Plan International recruitment job Cameroon – Operations Manager P4G.
Plan International recruitment job Cameroon.
Location: Garoua, NO, CM
Company: Plan International
Operations Manager P4G.
Plan International Cameroon is currently advertising for the position of 01 Operations Manager– Garoua. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Purpose lan International recruitment job Cameroon
P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
Dimensions of the Role
- The Operations Manager of P4G project is playing an important role in the management of the project and is expected to understand the project guidelines and share with both internal and external stakeholders in the absence of the Project Manager.
- The Operations Manager supervises the functional areas of finance and administration & Logistic of the P4G project. He/she supports all the project team to deliver quality and timely output based on Plan and donor requirements.
- The Operations Manager engages on a regular basis with the Project Manager on the management of all risks associated with project delivery including budget, logistics & procurement in the Project P4G.
- The Operations Manager provides technical oversight and support all the project team in managing risks and remaining compliant in the delivery of cost-effective of project outputs.
- The Operations Manager oversees the preparation and analysis of the Project budget/ amendment for submission to the Country office before sending to the donor.
- Deputy Country Director -Operations.
- Project Manager ( P4G).
- Operations Manager of the Grand North.
- Country Management Team members.
- Other non CMT Functional Heads in the Country.
- Internal Control Team.
- Implementing partners of the project.
- Bank Account Manager.
- Local administrative authorities.
- Based in Garoua Program Unit located in the North with field visit in the project sites.
- Ability to travel to remote areas,
- Follow the security rules in the area.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Closing date: 31/10/2018.
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.