Plan International Yaounde recruitment of Graphic designer
Plan International Yaounde recruitment of Graphic designer.
Plan International Yaounde recruitment of Graphic designer. Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. kamerpower.com
We believe in the power and potential of every child. However, these are often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. In addition, it is girls who are most affected.
Location: Yaounde, CE, CM
Company: Plan International.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. Moreover, we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Dans le cadre de ses objectifs pour la mise en œuvre de qualité de ses activités et pour contribuer au développement des carrières, Plan International Cameroon recherche un (01) infographiste basé à Yaoundé pour soutenir ses activités.
- Under the supervision of the PR & Communication Specialist, the Graphic design consultant will provide support to the Communication Department to :
- Develop and design of core graphics, logos, communication materials (T-Shirts, Banners, Caps, fliers, publications, etc.).
- Prepare images to coincide with social media and blog posts.
- Assist in the taking of pictures and videos of various activities.
- Assist in the editing of videos and pictures.
- Carryout other creative tasks as assigned In the graphic design of visual communication media of an informative or promotional nature, in accordance with the global brand requirements of Plan International.
- Promote the impact of the work of Plan International Cameroun and its influence activities.
- Any other task assign by his supervisor if need arises.