Plan International Yaounde recruitment of Graphic designer
QUALIFICATIONS-EXPERIENCES AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- University degree or National Diploma in Communication, Journalism, Audio-Visual Productions, or related fields (including experiences acquired through academic / professional internships).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and other design and video editing software.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks within time frame.
- Should be a good team player.
- Organizes, versatile, autonomous and rigorous.
- High sense of urgency and able to work well under pressure.
- To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply”. Your application should include:
- A cover letter.
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor.
- Location: Yaounde – CAMEROON.
Closing date: April 3rd, 2020
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English, will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a child protection and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.