Polytechnic Douala Entrance Exams 2021- 2022: NHPSD ENSPD 1st year Curses of Engineering.
PRESS RELEASE N° 21-0187 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC du 24 MAY 2021
Polytechnic Douala Entrance Exams 2021- 2022: NHPSD – ENSPD
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the 1st year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala, Curses of Engineering and to fix the number of places available for the academic year 2021/2022. Kamerpower.com
Article 1: (1) The public is hereby informed that a competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of four hundred and fifty (450) students into the first year of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala has been launched for the 2021/2022 academic year, in the centres at BAMENDA, BANDJOUN, BERTOUA, BUEA, EBOLOWA, DOUALA, GAROUA, MAROUA, NGAOUNDERE and YAOUNDE.
(2) The written examination consists of two papers, Mathematics and Physics of three (03) hours duration each.
Article 2: The competitive entrance examination is open to:
- Student preparing baccalaurcate of series C, D, E, IT, F and BT and students from upper sixth
science offering at least two of the following subjects: pure mathematics, physics and further
mathematics, and GCE-O/L in at least four (04) subjects(excluding religious knowledge)
- Holders of baccalaureate in the above mentioned series or of the GCE-A/L.
- Holders of all certificates equivalent to the baccalaureate or GCE-AL recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: (1) The syllabus for the entrance examination shall be based on the ‘‘Lower ’’ and “Upper”
Sixth programs of both general and technical Education in the country for both series C, D, E and F,
BT and GCE-AL.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Article 4: Students on awaiting results will be declared successful in the written entrance examination
exams, uppon presentation of the original certificate obtained in 2021, or presentation of success
testimonial at the time of registration.
Article 5: Registration shall be done online on the school website at: www.enspd-udo.cm
The files of the candidates shall comprise the following:
- An individual registration form to be completed online at www.enspd-udo.cm. The completed form shall be printed bearing a fiscal stamp of 1 000 francs CFA and signed by the candidate.
- A certified true photocopy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- A certified true photocopy of “ Baccalaureate or GCE-A/L certificate or slip for the sciences subjects or equivalent certificate, or the success testimonial of any of these certificates as the case maybe.
- A certified true photocopy of “Probatoire” or GCE O/L certificates or result slips.
- A medical certificate of fitness not older than three months issued by a state medical practitioner testifying that the candidate is fit for higher Education.
- An A4 format self-addressed envelope bearing a 1000 francs CFA postal stamp with
candidate’s address on it.
Article 6: -The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20 000) Francs CFA payable at the UBA bank Account n° 0 100 500 000 287 of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or through the services of Express Union to the same account in towns where UBA is not present; (bank receipt should be included in candidates’ file). The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
Article 7: – All complete application files must be deposited at the admissions office of the National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala or at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education no latest than Thursday 15th July 2021 at 3 pm.
Article 8: Only candidates. who have deposited complete application files. will be authorised to write after a proof of a national identity card duly presented to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Article 9: The candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the first year must not be more than twenty nine (29) years old by January 1st 2021.
Article 10: The written examination will take place on Sunday the 18th July 2021, at 8 am in the centres indicated above.
Article 11: -The Rector of the University of Douala the Director of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of National Higher Polytechnic School of Douala (NHPSD) of the University of Douala are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this press release which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need may be.
Polytechnic Douala Entrance Exams 2021- 2022: NHPSD – ENSPD 1st year Curses of Engineering
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)