MINFOPRA Cameroon Professional Entrance Exam 2020-2021 recrutement www.minfopra.gov.cm

1. Kunvalla Elga Ngati says:

Good afternoon madam/sir pls I wish to have all the requirements for the custom concour thanks.654802067

2. NTOH YOLAND SUME says:

ENAM is out and am interested in GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, pls what are the requirements for compiling and equally the deadline for submission of files and also the date to write, I will be very grateful if my SMS is attended to, thanks again. Am called NTOH YOLAND SUME and my tel no is 678724438

3. Thecla Achenga Atem says:

Sir/madam am interested in the custom entrance exam I will glad if you can inform me when it will be launch. Thanks Thecla Atem

4. Anumenden Ingrid Noella says:

Good day sir/madame pls i wish to know when the next concour for customs and police will be launch for 2020/2021 thanks for replying me

5. Jomia Akwewo Ganyonga says:

Hello please sir/madam I wish to know the various branches which are found in the custom services

6. Jomia Akwewo Ganyonga says:

Hello please sir/madam I wish to know the various branches which are found in the costum services

7. Asongna Tengna Aristha says:

What Are The Requirements For the Custom entrance examination

8. ALEX LYONGA FEH says:

GOOD DAY
    PLEASE WHEN IS THE LATEST DATE FOR REGISTRATION IN TO THE CUSTOMS CONCOUR AND THE DOCUMENTS NEED

9. Itoe magsalene says:

Sir,madam.my name is itoe magdalelen.please am requesting to known when the custom concour be launch in 2019 and 2020 and also the registration sum.i will be very happy is if my request is granted.phone number 676582899

10. Njah Martha ching says:

Madam/sir please I am interested for the custom entrance for this year 2019-2020 please I will be greatful if you will inform me when it is lunched and the requirements thanks 653851054 my contact

11. Ndicho Boris says:

Bachelors degree in business administration, Accounting and Finance/Marketing. Possess strong analytical problem solving skills, excellent knowledge in accounting soft ware management and very clever in analysing business. Interested in the professional store accountant position

12. Ngwa Benard Fuh says:

Please sir/madam my name is Ngwa Benard. I wish to know when the custom entrance ffor 2019/2020 will be lunched please my number is 673577577

13. nkwete stanley says:

hello Nfor Rene, the police will be only be launched next year 2020 . during july

14. Agines kamanyi ako says:

Please I will wish to become a custom officer because it is my dream.thanks

15. Agines kamanyi says:

Please I will wish to become a custom officer because it is my dream.thanks

16. Cho kelly says:

Good day sir just wish to find out when ens and enset will be launched

17. Rene Nfor says:

Please when will police concour be launched