MINFOPRA Cameroon Professional Entrance Exam 2020-2021 recrutement www.minfopra.gov.cm

1. Nguh Muyang says:

Please I wish to know when taxes and registration entrance exam will be launch

2. fonkem celep says:

Please sir/madam I wish to know the requirements of registration for the costom national exams and the respective date of presenting requirements and writhing please
    671721149

3. Gwana milanie manda says:

Dear sir, am interested in the customer concourse and wish to know every detail about it. 652811085

4. Kunvalla Elga Ngati says:

Good afternoon madam/sir pls I wish to have all the requirements for the custom concour thanks.654802067

5. NTOH YOLAND SUME says:

ENAM is out and am interested in GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, pls what are the requirements for compiling and equally the deadline for submission of files and also the date to write, I will be very grateful if my SMS is attended to, thanks again. Am called NTOH YOLAND SUME and my tel no is 678724438

6. Thecla Achenga Atem says:

Sir/madam am interested in the custom entrance exam I will glad if you can inform me when it will be launch. Thanks Thecla Atem

7. Anumenden Ingrid Noella says:

Good day sir/madame pls i wish to know when the next concour for customs and police will be launch for 2020/2021 thanks for replying me

8. Jomia Akwewo Ganyonga says:

Hello please sir/madam I wish to know the various branches which are found in the custom services