PROGRAMME OF THE COMPTETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO CYCLE ” B ” OF THE FINANCIAL DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION AND MAGISTRACY ( ENAM ).
Programme ENAM Concours Cycle B Financial Division MINFOPRA Cameroon Recruitment.
I – WRITTEN EXAM
A – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAPER
- Literature, Philosophy
- Scientific and Technological evolution.
- Currents events, etc…
B – PUBLIC LAW PAPER
1 – Constitutional Law
- Fundamental public law
- The State – it’s role and organisation
- The parliamentary system
- Sovereignty of Parliament
- The principle of the separation of powers
- The legislative
- The judiciary
- The executive.
- The constitutional charter
- Procedures for constitutional amendment.
- Political system
- History of Institutions in Cameroon
2 – Administrative Law
- Fundamental principles Of administrative law
- Organisation of the administration.
- Decentralisation (territorial and services)
- Procedure vis-à-vis administrative juridictions.
- Administrative contracts
- Special adminismtive law
C – ECONOMICS PAPER
- Major contemporary economic systems
- Economic functions
- Money and finance.
- National and international monetary phenomena.
- Foreign exchange.
- Permutations and combinations
- Basic rules of probabilities
- Random variable with single unknown
- Random variable with two unknowns ‘
- Random function variable
- Central tendency variable
- Uniform dispersion characteristics
- Mathematics expression advantage
- Correlation and dispersion characteristics.
- Current laws in statistics.
- Current laws in statistics
- Law of uniform dispersion
- Binomial theory
- Poisson’s law
- Normal distribution.
- Chi square law.
- sampling distribution
- Observation of a sample.
- Random samples.
- Empirical sample
- Point estimate
- Estimate by the confidence interval (average, frequency).
- Test theory
- Choice between two parameters
- Choice between two proportions
- Choice between two averages
- Comparison of distribution
- Qualitative characteristics
- Quantitative characteristics
1 – Generalities
- Notions of assets and property
- Generalities on the OHADA Accounting system.
- Major principles of accounts.
2- Accounting analysis of transactions.
- Notion of flux
- Investment cycle
- Exploitation cycle
- Financing cycle.
- Cash operation
3- The Accounts of industrial enterprises
4- Personnel costs
5- Management accounting
- Regular audit activities and non regular audit activities
- Management account
- Significant level of cash balances
6- Treatment for specific operations
- Foreign currency transactions
- Off balance sheet commitments.
- Revaluation of balance sheet
7- Works performed at the end of the fiscal year
- Amortisation and provisions
- Asset retirement
- Adjustment of expenditure and revenues
- Preparation of financial statement
II – ORAL EXAMINATION
A – GRAND JURY
An interview with a jury aimed at detecting the personality of the candidate and his/her predisposition to serve the State and the citizen.
B – LANGUAGE JURY
An interview with a jury, in French for English speaking candidates and in English for French speaking candidates.