MINFOPRA Taxes and Registration Entrance 2019-2020 Cameroon recruitment of personnel into corps of Revenue Services
Article 3: MINFOPRA Taxes and Registration Entrance 2019-2020.
Candidate’s complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, ln-Service Competitive Examinations Service kamerpower.com (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, Recruitment and Training Service, not later than Friday 04 November 2016. The files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained from the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or at all Regional Delegations of the Public Service or downloaded at the following website address: www.minfopra.gov.cm or https://www.kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A receipt attesting payment of a registration fee of CFA 20 000 francs (twenty thousand) issued by either the Service Head for ln-Service Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Head of the Recruitment and Training Service at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- A photocopy of the candidate’s absorption.
- A photocopy of the candidate’s reclassification, advancement in grade or change of corps instrument, where applicable. kamerpower.com
- A photocopy of the last advancement decision.
- An attestation of effective presence.
- 2 (two) passport-size photographs. kamerpower.com
- an envelop bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
- All incomplete, late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall be rejected.
- The authentication of career instruments shall be done in the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Version Français (French)