U.S. Embassy in Yaoundé (RIW) Renewal Interview Waiver Program Cameroun
- Previous visa must have been issued at the Consular Section in Yaoundé.
- Previous visa must have expired within the last 12 months.
- Must be renewing same visa type.
- Applicant should have been fingerprinted within the last 12 months (you could be called in for fingerprinting if necessary).
- Applicant should not have overstayed on any previous visits in the U.S. or have any ineligibilities.
- Applicant should not have been refused a visa within the last 12 months.
- Applicant must be a citizen or resident of Cameroon.