UN Volunteers Cameroon recruitment – UNHCR Shelter assistant

1. Wasi Hardison Anya says:

I am Wasi Hardison Anya holder of the GCE ordinary level, driver by training and mechanic in Diesel and Petrol Engines, professional with over 10years experience hoping that you welcome me to serve with UNV drivers crew in Northwest and Southwest Region.

Contact No;+237693086672

2. Motale Nebota Mukete says:

Dear sir, I am a Cameroonian from the Southwest Region of Cameroon from Ndian Division, so still available to serve as your volunteer here in Cameroon, my last application was was 17th May 2019 yet no response from your recruitment team.

3. Mesode Elizabeth Ajebe says:

Greetings
    Sir/Madame
    I am MESODE ELIZABETH AJEBE
    I wish to work as a volunteer with the United Nations.
    I’m a graduate from the University of Buea with a Bachelor’s degree in Special Education and a minorin Library Science.
    I live in Buea.

4. TakamTongue Elizabeth says:

Hello Sir/Mme
    Am so passionate about the humanitarian services UNHCR and IOM is carrying in our country and will love to gain experience with working with them as a way helping the community. I would like to utilize my interests and skills by assisting as a volunteer with either of this Departments. I believe volunteering with the UN will makes a difference in all lives who participate. Because I like working with others and to gain more experince.

5. TANGWA HENRIETTA says:

I AM A STUDENT MIDWIVES AT THE BIAKA UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE IN THE SOUTH WEST REGION BUEA. AM LOOKING FORWARD IN WORKING WITH UNV

6. Nembo Raphel Tebah says:

My name is Nembo Raphel Tebah. Am a bacherlor degree holder in English Private Law and currently studying masters in business law in the university of Yaoundé ll Soa. From the South West Region of Cameroon. Am so interested and much willing to serve as a volunteer in your organisation. Will be so greatful if am called upon. Can get to me through 672530429/ 675832586.

7. ENGUBIA MALAIKA ASOH says:

hi sir i am very much interested to work as a united nation volunteer in Cameroon i am willing to work under pressure and also to work in the crisis hit areas

8. Ngum christable says:

Dear sir, I still wish to apply for the volunteer program am so much interested in it so l don’t know if it is still possible.thanks

9. Fuli Raymonda says:

Hi I am Fuli Raymonda a holder of BBA degree in marketing. I am interested to be recruited as a worker in the UNHCR shelter assistant in Cameroon. I live in bamenda my contact 678658093

10. Kuumoh hycenta says:

I am kuumoh hycenta a holder of the higher national diploma in accountancy. I live in Yaoundé and will like to work as a volunteer with UNV. It has always been my dream to work with you.

11. Mbiatem elizabeth says:

IAM an idp living in yaounde.a holder in a bachelor degree in educational psychology and a professional training in humanitarian management.am happy to be a volunteer worker I like to serve humanity

12. Bame Hope says:

I’m Bame Hope and I live in Garoua.I have a great desire to work with UNV.

13. Nembo Raphel Tebah says:

My name is Nembo Raphel Tebah from the South West region a holder of a bachelor degree in law in the university of Bamenda and currently taking masters program in business law in the University of Younde ii, i must say am so interested to work with you. My contact 672530429/675832586. Thank you

14. ESTEL AZAH CHI says:

Want to work as a volunteers in Cameroon peace platform

15. ANDAZIA JOSEPHINE MBECHO says:

I am ANDAZIA JOSEPHINE MBECHO ,from the South West Region of Cameroon ready and really interested to serve as a UNV worker,I live in Buea,can read and write ,perfectly bilingual.
    My contact: 675787743
    E-mail [email protected]

16. MOTALE NEBOTA MUKETE says:

I am Motale Nebota Mukete
    , from the South West Region of Cameroon ready and realy interested to serve as UNV Worker,
    I am a holder of UNV account: Roster Number: 327596 , interested to start immediately.

tel;237-650529704 or 693850703 , [email protected]

17. Nkopi Delphine says:

Hi there
    I am an IDP from the south west region Cameroon
    I am interested to work as a volunteer
    I live in kumba can read and write
    My contact number is: 671588606

18. Nkopi Delphine says:

Hi there,

I am an IDP from the south west region
    Interested to work as a volunteer
    I live in kumba. Cameroon
    Can read and write.

19. Fon Mackbrown T. says:

Hi. I am a driver from South West kumba.
    Live in Yaounde
    Interested to volunteer
    you can contact me on : +237672493300

20. Enoh kingsley says:

please i find it very difficult to sign in after filling in the form with the required information that is been asked of me because am really interested to be recruited as one of the UNHCR shelter assistant in Cameroon