UN Volunteers Cameroon recruitment – UNHCR Shelter assistant

1. TANGWA HENRIETTA says:

I AM A STUDENT MIDWIVES AT THE BIAKA UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE IN THE SOUTH WEST REGION BUEA. AM LOOKING FORWARD IN WORKING WITH UNV

2. Nembo Raphel Tebah says:

My name is Nembo Raphel Tebah. Am a bacherlor degree holder in English Private Law and currently studying masters in business law in the university of Yaoundé ll Soa. From the South West Region of Cameroon. Am so interested and much willing to serve as a volunteer in your organisation. Will be so greatful if am called upon. Can get to me through 672530429/ 675832586.

3. ENGUBIA MALAIKA ASOH says:

hi sir i am very much interested to work as a united nation volunteer in Cameroon i am willing to work under pressure and also to work in the crisis hit areas

4. Ngum christable says:

Dear sir, I still wish to apply for the volunteer program am so much interested in it so l don’t know if it is still possible.thanks

5. Fuli Raymonda says:

Hi I am Fuli Raymonda a holder of BBA degree in marketing. I am interested to be recruited as a worker in the UNHCR shelter assistant in Cameroon. I live in bamenda my contact 678658093

6. Kuumoh hycenta says:

I am kuumoh hycenta a holder of the higher national diploma in accountancy. I live in Yaoundé and will like to work as a volunteer with UNV. It has always been my dream to work with you.

7. Mbiatem elizabeth says:

IAM an idp living in yaounde.a holder in a bachelor degree in educational psychology and a professional training in humanitarian management.am happy to be a volunteer worker I like to serve humanity

8. Bame Hope says:

I’m Bame Hope and I live in Garoua.I have a great desire to work with UNV.