UN Volunteers Cameroon recruitment – UNHCR Shelter assistant

1. Roland Fru says:

My name is Roland Fru, post graduate in banking and finance, ambitious, willing and capable to serve as a UN volunteer where necessary, hoping to hear a favourable response from the recruitment team

2. Carine Lemnwie says:

Dear sir/Madam,
    It is with great honor that I wirte to you to be a Un Volunteer in any of your departments.I am called Carine Lemnwie and am 27 years old. I have a Master’s degree in Forest Management from the University of Dschang and a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Geography from the University of Yaoundé I.
    I am a very dynamique person. I apply technical expertise though with caution and can handle people from different backgrounds while staying focus on the intended goal.I am also very flexible. Below are some my skills:
    Communication
    Forest Management
    Management inventory
    Local Development
    Sir/Madam, working as A UN Volunteer is something I really look forward to.There would not have been any better place to gain more experience than the UN.
    While waiting for your favorable response, remain your faithful applicant.
    Carine Lemnwie

3. Etchinyor Cecilia says:

Good morning,graduated few months ago with a professional degree in business management, working in the UN volunteers will be a great experience to acquire from the program

4. Kfusalu Mih victorine says:

I am an agronomist and can do any type of job,gender base, It has always be my dream to work with women and girl child, thanks waiting for your reply,my number,+237680684888

5. Wasi Hardison Anya says:

I am Wasi Hardison Anya holder of the GCE ordinary level, driver by training and mechanic in Diesel and Petrol Engines, professional with over 10years experience hoping that you welcome me to serve with UNV drivers crew in Northwest and Southwest Region.

Contact No;+237693086672

6. Motale Nebota Mukete says:

Dear sir, I am a Cameroonian from the Southwest Region of Cameroon from Ndian Division, so still available to serve as your volunteer here in Cameroon, my last application was was 17th May 2019 yet no response from your recruitment team.

7. Mesode Elizabeth Ajebe says:

Greetings
    Sir/Madame
    I am MESODE ELIZABETH AJEBE
    I wish to work as a volunteer with the United Nations.
    I’m a graduate from the University of Buea with a Bachelor’s degree in Special Education and a minorin Library Science.
    I live in Buea.

8. TakamTongue Elizabeth says:

Hello Sir/Mme
    Am so passionate about the humanitarian services UNHCR and IOM is carrying in our country and will love to gain experience with working with them as a way helping the community. I would like to utilize my interests and skills by assisting as a volunteer with either of this Departments. I believe volunteering with the UN will makes a difference in all lives who participate. Because I like working with others and to gain more experince.