UNHCR recruitment cameroon Inter-Agency Coordination Officer
Relevant Job Experience
- Experience of working in an inter-agency environment at field or Headquarters level.
- Experience of liaising with governments and/or the donor community.
- Thorough understanding of UNHCR’s protection mandate and core mission.
- Thorough understanding of humanitarian coordination processes and recent inter-agency developments related to the IASC and the broader UN.
- Inter-agency coordination role.
- Drafting joint appeal/ refugee response plan/HRP.
- Experience with another UN agency or partner.
ER-Inter-Agency Coordination Mechanisms
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential).
Interested applicants should submit their application online on the UNHCR Careers Page at https://www.unhcr.org/careers.html by clicking on “Vacancies”.
Closing date for applications: 16 April 2020 (midnight Geneva time).