UNICEF Cameroon Current opportunities – Nutrition Cluster Coordinator, (P-3), Buea, Cameroon

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Fongyen Valdwin says:

I’m an IT technician, I’ll be glad to have an experience working with the organization

2. ASHIMA says:

I’m a bilingual Engineer in Telecom & Networkning. I have been a computer monitor (office automation and programming)for 6 years. I wish to share my experience with your company so that together we”ll benefit each other.
    yours faithfully

3. Marie Pascal Ngang says:

Hello, i am Marie Pascal Ngang, a nursing student and a volunteer with Rural Women Development Center Buea. I would appreciate any opportunity given to me which enable me back to the communities. It’s my passion to be the voice of the voiceless and Hope to the Hopeless

4. Nakeh Ambrosia says:

I’m an HND holder in Banking And Finance and I wish to apply for a position

5. Joël Bofia says:

Where do I apply? Can find the link for applications.

6. DELPHINE MABI says:

I AM A JOB SEEKER

7. Ambe Peter says:

It’s with great honour that I seek to be employed by your office. I wish my application will be granted.

8. Tabe charles says:

Am call Tabe Charles holder of HND aand bachelor degree in Banking and finance. I wish to work with your organisation so that together we shall educate children on thier nutrition