United Nations World Food Programme Cameroon Career Opportunities: Human Resources Assistant SSA4 (107376).
United Nations World Food Programme Cameroon Career Opportunities: Human Resources Assistant SSA4 (107376). The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. kamerpower.com
The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
To perform a range of HR tasks to support accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Under the supervision of the HR Officer, support in the implementation of the established Recruitment Plan for the
- Fixed Term recruitments.
- Ensure the retained candidates at each stage are duly invited.
- Assist the HR Office in providing feedback to candidates at the end of each stage of the process.
- Prepare memos for medical examination of retained candidates.
- Assist the HR Officer in filling recruitment documents.
- Assist the HR Officer in conducting reference checks as well as pre-checked against the Consolidated UNSC Sanctions list for retained candidates.
- Assist in checking and maintaining the attendance registers, leave reports and other forms and reports.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Assist in the preparation of statistical tables and periodic human resources reports.
- Assist in providing administrative support in various HR activities.
- Assist in filing various HR documents.
- Perform other related recruitment duties, as required.
Secondary school education including or supplemented by courses related to the area of work.
At least 2 years of progressively responsible support or secretarial work experience including at least two years in the field of human resources or other related field and at least one year at the G4 level or equivalent.
Experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheed and other WFP standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system financial policies, rules, regulations and procedures
Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.