United Nations World Food Programme Career Opportunities Cameroon : Programme Policy Officer (107155)

1. Eponle Usoh sylvie says:

I’m a young vibrant cameroonian age 26. I’m a current PhD student in the university of Buea Cameroon, reading gender and development. I hold a master degree in women and gender studies, BSc in women’s study and law. I wish to pursue my goals as a gender expert. In order to do that I need to translate the theory learnt in classroom into practice. I have acquire lots of skills through volunteerism I pray you give me this opportunity to prove my worth.

2. Salah blaise says:

I have the nebosh igc123 certificate and am resdy to engage into this long battle that’s going on in my country

3. Tchouaga Francis fabrice says:

Diplômé a l université de Douala avec une licence en biologie et une formation en techniques de premiers secours

4. Chu Brian Wung says:

I am a young Cameroonian who is so dedicated to seeing humanity have a better life.i am 21 years old with a degree in law (LL.B LAW) which I obtained from the university of Buea.i see this as a great opportunity for me to reach out to the people out there in need.i gladly hope am giving a chance to explore my competence.

5. akiri rodrigue says:

Je suis jeune camerounais remplissant toutes condition,âgé de 29ans très disponible et près à allé et revenir.avec un baccalauréat A4 plus trois en philosophie option épistémologique et logo logique à l’université de yaoundé1.capacité en ressource humaine,gèstion de personnelle,etc

Je reponds au 656042770