University of Bamenda: Admission procedure New Faculties UBa Bamenda 2019-2020

1. Njock Rudiger says:

hello i wish to inquire about a masters program in finance and investment that was launched in 2014 and the fist intake had already begun it is supervised by professor Njeimanted i wish to know whether admissions are open again

2. Keshia says:

Hello madam, I wish to know de numbers of points needed to register in the university of Bamenda

3. oteh says:

I wish to register for political science. I don’t know the admission procedure and deadline. Can some one help me

4. Kingsley says:

Hi, i wish to know if a master program will be launch in political science this academic year

5. mbema franck says:

hello please i really wish to enter the school but i d’ont have english or math in the o level but i had 6 papers whit good grades with a B in economics in advance level i had 3/3 with a C in economics.please could you look for a solution for such students because we are much of us without english and math but who are brillant and talking for me i am sure to be up to the task and even above please help me

6. SIRENE NWANI says:

WHEN IS THE LATEST DATE FOR ADMISSION PLEASE AND WHEN DOES SCHOOL RE OPENS THERE,,,;

7. ngolle says:

i wish to know the registration requirements for the year three of the first cycle, of the enset bambili.

8. Bongkeh christian abang says:

Hello madam, i wish to know about the masters program in relation to English private law. student in the university of yaounde 2 soa.