University of Bamenda: Admission procedure New Faculties UBa Bamenda 2019-2020

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Kongnyuy Lainjo Remy-Hans says:

Good afternoon, I wish to know if I can be admitted into the faculty of economics and management science without a pass in mathematics in probatoire but have a pass in mathematics in CAP and Baccalaureate?
    I really need help on this one

2. Kongnyuy Lainjo Remy-Hans says:

Hello, I wish to apply admissions into the faculty of economics and management science, but I didn’t have a pass in mathematics in probatoire, but passed maths in CAP and Baccalaureate. Please can I be admitted??

3. nzwobed wanda marius says:

greetings sir,please i wish to know more on the how to enroll for the one year degree program into the faculty of health of the university of bamenda

4. Ashu nelson tanyi says:

Greetings, I just want ask if a student can gain admission into the university with advanced level English language..plzz I really need to know

5. Tsadi emmanuel says:

I want to enroll for Medical laboratory science how can I get the details for admission

6. Nessa Mbatu says:

Hello….good day sir|madam.please has the masters program in heakth economics and policy been launched for the 2018|2019 academic year??

7. Karana yufi says:

Hello.can one be admitted into the faculty of economics and management sciences without o/l mathematics?

8. KP says:

If you need help with getting admitted into any university
    Contact 657198007

9. Peter says:

Good day i wished to apply for medicine and surgery, but can i be enrolled with D7 in english, biology, chemistry and F9 in physics, would that be possible?

10. Peter says:

Good day i wished for medicine and surgery, but can be enrolled with D7 in english,D7 in biology, D7 in chemistry, would that be possible?

11. Godfred Ajah says:

Good day,
    I ones read in a fly out that UBa offers custom duties. that’s they train students to be custom officers. please I wish to know the requirements and it’s faculty.
    Thanks

12. kouemeni nzesse stephane says:

good morning please i want to enroll in the university of bamenda i want to do public health . what are the requirements

13. Arnold Joel says:

Good day just wish to ask this question , can be admitted in the university of Bamenda without English? If yes what are the procedure to follow?

14. kimbeng Lackshmi Enjoh says:

Pls I have obtained HND in accountancy from HIMS buea and I wish to obtain my degree in UBa but I didn’t have o’level maths can I be admitted? If yes what are the requirements

15. asanga Daniel says:

Please i am an undergraduate with the probatiore in auto mobile maintenance is there any place for me in the school

16. ngwembam Charlotte says:

hi please has master program been lunch, if yes please for the requirements

17. simon says:

hi please I wish to inquire if a holder of the GCE o/A levels and have English language at the O-level and mathematics at both the o/A-levels but have just 4 papers at the ordinary levels and wish to study economic under the department of economic and management sciences.

18. Deco says:

pls i wish to ask if those who applied last acedemic year and are havx a matricule but never came back to school after the crisis are we suppose to apply again this acedemic year?

19. cyril says:

hey just want to ask this question,can a student enroll in the University of Bamenda without English, if what are the procedure to follow

20. Baika ernest Nshom says:

Good day , please i wish to know the various programs launched for masters this coming academic year (2017/2018)