University of Buea Application Procedure Online Admission 2018-2019

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Hai says:

If you need help with getting admitted or registered into any degree or program please contact me via whatsapp 657198007

2. Euphemia Nana says:

Hello…. I wish to study banking and finance at your institution. I had 7Papers 10points at the ordinary level which are (Business mathematics, office practice,economic geography, English language,commerce,ICT and economics) and I had 2 papers 2 point at the advanced level which are (business mathematics and commerce and finance) will I be granted the opportunity to study at your institution??
    I will be waiting for your reply thanks!!

3. ojong Samuel Eyong says:

Please I wish to study Environmental Science. I had Advance level Geography B. Economics B. History B.

4. Sophia says:

Am a Nigerian and I want to apply to the school,what are the requirements and how much is the tuition fee

5. Tatah Stephanie says:

Individual UB form

6. meh says:

please how can one get admitted in this institute I want to study chemistry

7. waziri Ezra jochi says:

how can someone apply as a new student

8. Yakubu Abdullahi says:

My Names Are Yakubu Abdullahi, I Want To Study Msc Economics In Your Institution, What Are The Requirement, Duration And Cost

9. Yakubu Abdullahi says:

My Name Are Yakubu Abdullahi, I am A Nigerian, I Want To Study Msc Economics In Your Instuttion, What Is The Duration And Cost. My Email Is, [email protected]

10. Appolinaire says:

hello.
    my nam is Appolinaire TCHEHOU .i am from benin. iwould like to know the exact tuition fes for the marster in conference interpretind and the duration of the programme

11. Chris Okolo says:

Doesbur institution offer PhD in Political Science or Political Economy? What’s the course duration and fees?

12. kingsley Bassey says:

i just recieve a text from Admission saying dat jamb as gave me admission in this school but i dnt know where to start right now.pls help.

13. Hassan Umaru says:

Sir, am interested to study MSc Public Health.
    How to apply online?
    What are the tuition fees?
    Duration of the course?

14. Matilda Walimbe says:

Dear, sir. I wish to know the minimum age to gain admissions into university of buea.

• Njumewang Enongene Haston says:

For me I don’t think there is a minimum age or there should be a minimum age. The qualification is base on certificate that’s A/L not age wise.

15. Terlumun Imande Terdon says:

Good day sir.
    Is it possible to come directly to the university to process postgraduate admission into school of science, MSc Mathematics to be precise?

16. Baikong Germaine says:

Please i will like to enroll into the university of Buea i had English in the ordinary level and 5 A levels 8points and i want to go in for secretarial studies and i will like to know if that course is offered in UB and if i can also be admitted. Will be waiting for your reply Thanks.

17. Laura says:

Thank you for your blog. Really thank you! Fantastic.

18. Tabufor mana nelson says:

I just did my online registration yesterday the 17th of august online wish to know when would the first list be out. Thanks

19. lionel best says:

hello ,good evening,
    i have a pass with 8 papers at ordinary levels including english ,physics chemisty ,boilogy and 3 papers including GEOLOGY and BOILOGY with 8 points at the anvace level ,
    will i be accepted to read GEOLOGY though i dont have ordinary lel maths?
    waiting on your kind reply.
    thanks

• Ryan says:

sorry dear maths is really a requirement but there is a possibility that you may be taken depending on the number of applicants for that particular degree program