University of Buea Cameroon Programs Available for Admission

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Beryl says:

Pls, I wish to do an MBA in Project management this academic year. What are the admission requirements?

2. Achuo marviline Ada empo says:

As a new student reaching to experience the well Known UB in Cameroon which is also known as a place to be, pray God it goes successful.

3. Flora says:

Wish to know more about the BA in translation. Thank you

4. Anye beverly says:

I wish to know if it’s possible to be admitted for a barchelor degree in accounting using my HND

5. Hai says:

If you need help with getting admitted or registered into any degree or program please contact me via whatsapp 657198007

6. ojong samuel eyong says:

i just had my Advance level with 3 papers 12 points. I wish to know the possible field of geography that i can apply for

7. ARREY TAKOR CALVANI TABI says:

Please how many points and papers are required to study public administration, political science and history.?? Please need urgent help order for me to know where to apply with my new just gotten “A”level results.

8. Jini Frankline Nkeh says:

Greetings. I wish to pursue a PhD in Project Management. I hold a Masters Degree in Project management from Rome Business School and a Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science from the University of Buea. I wish to know whether the department of of project management in UB is welcoming PhD applications for the 2018/2019 academic year.

9. I am a holder of bachelor degree in telecommunication, and to apply for a master’s program in telecommunication

10. Loyd Ngumba says:

nice post

11. Nyako DEVINE NFOR says:

I am a holder of bachelor degree in philosophy, and to apply for a master’s program in sociology

12. Eloise says:

Would the PhD at law be launched this year?

13. pouotouo abdel zidane says:

pls it is urgent… i just had my a-level in bio, phy and math, 3points.. i want to do biology in the university of buea.. would it be possible? pls?

14. Mohammed Saad says:

Am a Nigerian I want to apply for my masters degree in French in the university of Buea, how will I do it? And what are the requirements?

15. wiysenyuy larissa says:

Am called Wiysenyuy Larissa.I just had my Advanced levels in 3 papers with 4points.I wish to do Journalism in the institution of academic excellence , the University Of Buea.Please i hope to hear from you soon.

16. Bozeko Joyce Ornella says:

I just passed my A level with 3papers 4points I wish to study Law

17. Shiti Fideline says:

I am a bachelor degree holder from National Polytechnic Bamenda and wants to do a professional masters in medical microbiology and parasitology. plss what are my chances to succeed and how do I go about with the registration process.

18. EMEH ISRAEL says:

am a bachelor degree holder in law and political science from the university of Dschang and wish to do masters in administrative law in university of Buea. i wish to know my chances of success

19. Prince says:

I just passed my A/level with two papers, 3points and wish to read theater art at the university of buea. I wish to know if I can be admitted. Thanks and hoping for a fast reply

20. W E Kibong says:

wish to know if Cameroon Government can give scholarship to her citizens to study in Cameroon universities