University of Buea Cameroon Programs Available for Admission

1. pouotouo abdel zidane says:

pls it is urgent… i just had my a-level in bio, phy and math, 3points.. i want to do biology in the university of buea.. would it be possible? pls?

2. Mohammed Saad says:

Am a Nigerian I want to apply for my masters degree in French in the university of Buea, how will I do it? And what are the requirements?

3. wiysenyuy larissa says:

Am called Wiysenyuy Larissa.I just had my Advanced levels in 3 papers with 4points.I wish to do Journalism in the institution of academic excellence , the University Of Buea.Please i hope to hear from you soon.

4. Bozeko Joyce Ornella says:

I just passed my A level with 3papers 4points I wish to study Law

5. Shiti Fideline says:

I am a bachelor degree holder from National Polytechnic Bamenda and wants to do a professional masters in medical microbiology and parasitology. plss what are my chances to succeed and how do I go about with the registration process.

6. EMEH ISRAEL says:

am a bachelor degree holder in law and political science from the university of Dschang and wish to do masters in administrative law in university of Buea. i wish to know my chances of success

7. Prince says:

I just passed my A/level with two papers, 3points and wish to read theater art at the university of buea. I wish to know if I can be admitted. Thanks and hoping for a fast reply

8. W E Kibong says:

wish to know if Cameroon Government can give scholarship to her citizens to study in Cameroon universities