University of Yaoundé I FALSS Entrance 2015-2016 National Tourism Guidance, Management of Tourism and Hotel Business Establishments Development and Touristic Management of Territories
B – Applications files
Completed applications files should be deposited at the student’s records office of the Faculty of Arts, Letters and Social Sciences (FALSS) of the University of Yaounde I latest by 19 september 2015.
They should imperatively comprise the following documents:
- an individual application form to be collected from the student’s records office of FALSS or downloaded from the website of MINESUP whose address is: www.minesup.gov.com or www.kamerpower.com;
- a written and stamped application;
- a certified true copy of the required certificates not more than 3 months old or a certified true copy of an attestation of level or the equivalent issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- a legalized extract of the birth certificate not more than 3 months old;
- an attestation of presentation of the original of the required certificates;
- transcripts of the first and second years of higher education certified by the head of the establishment;
- a school attendance testimonial or an attestation from the applicants employer;
- one medical certificate;
- two passport sizes (4 x 4) photographs (affix one on the first page of the application files and write the name and first name at the back of the second):
- a self addressed stamped (a the current rate) envelope;
- the receipt showing payment of the sum of 20 000 CFA francs been registration fee for the competitive entrance examination issued of the Faculty of Arts, Letters and Social Sciences (FALSS) of the University of Yaounde I services. Registration fee shall be non-refundable.