US Embassy Visa Assistant Cameroon Job Recruitment
US Embassy visa Agent /Visa Assistant Cameroon Job Recruitment
US Embassy visa Agent / Visa Assistant Cameroon: The U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Visa Assistant. This position is located in Yaounde, Cameroon. kamerpower.com
Under the direct supervision of the Consular Specialist, the incumbent performs responsible and moderately difficult work related to immigrant visas, asylum and refugee cases for Cameroonians and four other neighboring countries under Yaounde Consular jurisdiction (Chad, Central African Republic, Congo, Equatorial Guinea) from the time the petition is received to the point of final issuance. kamerpower.com Incumbent also provides support to non-immigrant visa (NIV) process from entering data into NIV software, photo capturing and printing NIV, and serves as the consular sub-Cashier in the absence of the primary cashier.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Successful completion of two years of university studies (HND, DEUG, BTS, DUT, or equivalent diploma) is required. kamerpower.com
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in the application of regulatory material, in public contract work, or in visa work in an international organization or a large local institution is required.
- Level IV English (Fluency) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English and Level III French (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of French are required. (This will be tested.)
- The incumbent should be able to exercise tact and judgment in dealing with the public; work under pressure; draft correspondence in English; and determine when case matters are serious and/or complex as to require assistance from the Consular Specialist or Consular Officer. (This will be tested.)
- Applicant must be able to acquire a broad knowledge of applicable immigrant and non-immigrant visa laws, regulations and procedures. kamerpower.com
Version Français (French)