Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist
Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Device Specialist based in Douala. Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Device Specialist.
REPORTS TO: Head of Segment Marketing.
- Give support to Segment team by gathering their device needs per segment and manage timely ranging of devices.
- Map the consolidated device roadmap, while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs.
- Provide input in quantity planning and forecasting.
- Assist in device testing process and manage in-house device stock for testing.
- Provide support to front liners via training and providing updates on device related queries.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of device related issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Manage supplier relations and manage day to day activities in device management area.
- Define, own and maintain device management policies and process documents for Vodafone Cameroon.
- Keep abreast of what the future is bringing in terms of new devices as well as technology and enhancements to devices and how those changes affect our company plans.
- Provide device related reports daily, weekly and monthly as required.
- Gross/Net additions in subscribers.
- Full range of devices in stock with a good balance between out of stock vs over stock/obsolete stock.
- Fully tested devices.
- Timely reporting
- CSAT Scores.
- Segment Budget (Revenue, Opex, Capex).
Key Results Area.
- Achievement of availing devices in a timely manner for Vodafone Cameroon (no out of stock in warehouse).
- Ensure that the device strategy contributes to overall top line growth by continuously improving customer satisfaction scores, brand perception and generating revenues from strategic initiatives.
- Actively engages in adopting a forward looking outlook to identify new avenues for business growth in the marketplace penetrating the define segments.
- Constantly monitor, analyse and understand the purchase trends per channel of devices for Vodafone Cameroon.
- Ensure that the device roadmap is in place for the defined segments. Updated quarterly and yearly, and aligned with Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT/Network departments.
- Utilizes sales and customer channels as feedback mechanism for better device management and customer experience.
- Timely reporting on competitor actions to stakeholders in the company.
- Keeping abreast with the latest market developments and industry trends, and translating these into stocking the most trendy and relevant devices.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University degree/diploma in Business, Communications or Marketing; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education (MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree) will also be considered.
- Graduate entry.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data bases.
- Product, competition and domain knowledge.
- Ability to work in a start up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- strong in presenting.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Is self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to extend oneself in the interests of delivering the best products and services, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him. Highly innovative.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical – Possess Analytical and investigation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving.
- Influencing and Communication – Excellent interpersonal skills. Good at creating and given presentations. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships.
- Learning & adopting to change – Understands the need to constantly seek new inputs and embraces opportunities to learn and evolve. Enthusiastic and passionate about winning the customers from the market, in changing scenarios to achieve business results.
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to translate this in to attractive products and services for the defined segment. Is able to deliver results, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
How to apply
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Device Specialist Candidate” as subject of your email.
- Deadline November, 11th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.