Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist
Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Device Specialist based in Douala. Vodafone Cameroun recrute Device Specialist. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Device Specialist.
REPORTS TO: Head of Segment Marketing.
- Give support to Segment team by gathering their device needs per segment and manage timely ranging of devices.
- Map the consolidated device roadmap, while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs.
- Provide input in quantity planning and forecasting.
- Assist in device testing process and manage in-house device stock for testing.
- Provide support to front liners via training and providing updates on device related queries.
- Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of device related issues and ensuring closure is achieved.
- Manage supplier relations and manage day to day activities in device management area.
- Define, own and maintain device management policies and process documents for Vodafone Cameroon.
- Keep abreast of what the future is bringing in terms of new devices as well as technology and enhancements to devices and how those changes affect our company plans.
- Provide device related reports daily, weekly and monthly as required.
- Gross/Net additions in subscribers.
- Full range of devices in stock with a good balance between out of stock vs over stock/obsolete stock.
- Fully tested devices.
- Timely reporting
- CSAT Scores.
- Segment Budget (Revenue, Opex, Capex).
Key Results Area.
- Achievement of availing devices in a timely manner for Vodafone Cameroon (no out of stock in warehouse).
- Ensure that the device strategy contributes to overall top line growth by continuously improving customer satisfaction scores, brand perception and generating revenues from strategic initiatives.
- Actively engages in adopting a forward looking outlook to identify new avenues for business growth in the marketplace penetrating the define segments.
- Constantly monitor, analyse and understand the purchase trends per channel of devices for Vodafone Cameroon.
- Ensure that the device roadmap is in place for the defined segments. Updated quarterly and yearly, and aligned with Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT/Network departments.
- Utilizes sales and customer channels as feedback mechanism for better device management and customer experience.
- Timely reporting on competitor actions to stakeholders in the company.
- Keeping abreast with the latest market developments and industry trends, and translating these into stocking the most trendy and relevant devices.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University degree/diploma in Business, Communications or Marketing; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education (MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree) will also be considered.