Vodafone Job Advert – Revenue Assurance Manager.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Revenue Assurance Manager based in Douala. Vodafone Job Advert – Revenue Assurance Manager. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Revenue Assurance Manager.
REPORTS TO: Finance Director.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the Revenue Assurance Manager responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Prevention/Management activities (RA/FM).
- Ensure optimal security of company’s revenues and optimal prevention of fraud and leakages impacting company’s financials.
- Proactively improve processes that impact the optimization of our revenue streams.
Role definition and Accountabilities
- Constantly implement and improve controls and checks in areas of RA/FM.
- Continuously ensure that published tariffs are indeed implemented tariffs on the systems: Billing, IN,
- Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems changes which impact recording, processing and billing of revenue producing events.
- Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in revenue cycles.
- Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams.
- Monitor bill payment/collection and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
- Investigate, understand and document issues root causes.
- Propose/suggest solutions to avoid occurrence of issues.
- Manage/reconcile VAS settlements with partners, supervise the interconnect settlement and tariff alignment on all network elements.
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of loss avoidance and reduction.
- Maintain in depth understanding of industry trends and technological developments relative to risk and loss avoidance.
- Validate accuracy of reporting and data used to create fraud policies and strategies on a recurring basis.
- Report on and improve metrics.
- Monitor and block unauthorized routing of calls to avoid revenue loss (bypass).
- Provide support for any Regulator (CMC) inquiry and investigation in fields of RAFM.
TOOLS & PROCESSES
- Build the Knowledge Management of the department in terms of RAFM practices, processes, activities through systematic written and digital documenting.
- Develop and document metrics/testing/monitoring methodology.
- Recommend and document fraud prevention processes’ and systems’ enhancements.
- Document and monitors all revenue flows across critical function.
- Partner with other department teams to design, develop and implement best practices to assess, manage and prevent fraud and leakages/
- Work closely specifically with IT and build a strong working relationship with its members in matters of reporting, billing, charging.
- Identify areas that need automation to minimize manual interaction and needs of additional tools.
- Be aware of industry trends and Regulator requirements in order not to avoid any breach of any rule.