Vodafone Job Advert – Revenue Assurance Manager
Vodafone Job Advert – Revenue Assurance Manager.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Revenue Assurance Manager based in Douala. Vodafone Job Advert – Revenue Assurance Manager. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Revenue Assurance Manager.
REPORTS TO: Finance Director.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the Revenue Assurance Manager responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Prevention/Management activities (RA/FM).
- Ensure optimal security of company’s revenues and optimal prevention of fraud and leakages impacting company’s financials.
- Proactively improve processes that impact the optimization of our revenue streams.
Role definition and Accountabilities
- Constantly implement and improve controls and checks in areas of RA/FM.
- Continuously ensure that published tariffs are indeed implemented tariffs on the systems: Billing, IN,
- Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems changes which impact recording, processing and billing of revenue producing events.
- Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in revenue cycles.
- Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of revenue streams.
- Monitor bill payment/collection and fraud if any by multiple checks and balances in the system.
- Investigate, understand and document issues root causes.
- Propose/suggest solutions to avoid occurrence of issues.
- Manage/reconcile VAS settlements with partners, supervise the interconnect settlement and tariff alignment on all network elements.
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of loss avoidance and reduction.
- Maintain in depth understanding of industry trends and technological developments relative to risk and loss avoidance.
- Validate accuracy of reporting and data used to create fraud policies and strategies on a recurring basis.
- Report on and improve metrics.
- Monitor and block unauthorized routing of calls to avoid revenue loss (bypass).
- Provide support for any Regulator (CMC) inquiry and investigation in fields of RAFM.
TOOLS & PROCESSES
- Build the Knowledge Management of the department in terms of RAFM practices, processes, activities through systematic written and digital documenting.
- Develop and document metrics/testing/monitoring methodology.
- Recommend and document fraud prevention processes’ and systems’ enhancements.
- Document and monitors all revenue flows across critical function.
- Partner with other department teams to design, develop and implement best practices to assess, manage and prevent fraud and leakages/
- Work closely specifically with IT and build a strong working relationship with its members in matters of reporting, billing, charging.
- Identify areas that need automation to minimize manual interaction and needs of additional tools.
- Be aware of industry trends and Regulator requirements in order not to avoid any breach of any rule.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.