WFP Cameroon Career Opportunities: Programme Policy Officer – Cash Based Transfer (CBT)
Advanced university degree (Master II or DESS/DEA) in Agriculture, Economics, Rural Development, Food security, Project Management, Nutrition, Agriculture, Economics, Development Economics and International Development or First University Degree with 7 years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- At least Five years of professional experience in food security and nutrition programmes management, monitoring & evaluation, program analysis and monitoring, or Programme Coordination in a humanitarian/ development context with UN Agencies, NGO, government or private sector.
- Experience with a UN agency would be an asset.
- Experience managing staff and improving performance.
- The incumbent will have direct knowledge and experience of refugee emergency operations including programming and management aspects, working, and coordinating complex projects with different entities and government authorities.
Fluency (level C) in both English and French language.
Critical success Factors
- Ability to travel frequently and to work in difficult environments.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and manage programmes, leadership and teamwork abilities, good analytical, negotiation, communication and advocacy skills.
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of actors including those in the international humanitarian community and governments.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team, and establish effective working relations with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Good understanding of the theory and application of food security and safety net programmes.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Proactive attitude towards partnership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and simultaneously manage multiple tasks in an autonomous manner.
- Ability to handle any other additional tasks as requested by his supervisor.
- Ability to develop and implement appropriate internal control tools to address fraud and abuse.
WFP Cameroon Career Opportunities: Programme Policy Officer – Cash Based Transfer (CBT).
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.