What You Need To Know About Amazon Storefront in 2022
What You Need To Know About Amazon Storefront In 2022
What You Need To Know About Amazon Storefront In 2022. If you want to know more about Amazon storefront, how to set up a storefront, how much it cost to set up a storefront, how to find a storefront and how to buy from a storefront, we will show you on this article. Kamerpower.com
How to find storefront on amazon?
In order to find someone’s Amazon Storefront, you can search using the storefront name or store ID by doing the following:
- Visit amazon.com.
- Click on Other Sellers on the right.
- Click on the store name of other sellers.
- Check for the sellers storefront under their name.
- To find their seller ID, look at the HTML bar after the merchant.
- Letter combination is their seller ID.
What You Need To Know About Amazon Storefront In 2022
The Stores link is at the top of the homepage (main navigation bar), once one logs in Amazon Marketing Services. Sellers can also access their Amazon Store in the main navigation bar at the top of the Seller Central homepage. Here sellers can access the Stores functionality is under the “Storefront” tab (link).
An Amazon Storefront serves as a miniature ecommerce website that allows brands to create unique, brand-specific shopping experiences for their customers while still selling products through Amazon to Amazon customers.
To go one step further, Amazon storefronts are free multi-page websites for brand owners that want to promote their brands and products on Amazon. Brand owners design and create each page, dedicating it to products, product categories, and informational content.
Login to Amazon.com with the e-mail you used to join the Influencer Program. Type your vanity URL into your browser. In the owner view, click on the Idea List you’d like to add products to. Type in the search bar for the product you’d like to add.
The Step by Step Process of Setting up an Amazon Storefront
With more than one million small-to-midsized businesses selling on Amazon, your company needs to stand out from the competition. Opening an Amazon storefront, also called an Amazon Store, can set your brand apart from competitors. Here are the steps to follow when setting up an Amazon storefront:
- Step 1: Open your browser and go to this link: https://www.amazon.com, and click on the “Register Now” button.
- Step 2: Click on the “Start Selling” button.
- Step 3 : Login to Amazon with your registered account or Create a new account if you don’t have one already.
- Step 4: Next you will be redirected to a wizard with 5 steps. This will ask you for information such as your address and your phone number. You will have to verify your phone number through One Time Password (OTP), by either a text message or a call.
- Step 5: Next you will be asked to select the marketplace where you want to sell your products. I would suggest starting with your home country market first and then growing gradually.
- Step 6: Next, you will be asked to enter your credit card details
- Step 7: Enter the name of your store. Choose a unique name which sounds catchy and is related to the products you plan to sell.Select Yes/No if you have a UPCs code for all your products? What is UPC code? UPC is your unique product codes. Are you the manufacturer of the product you plan to sell or you are a representative ? If you are planning to buy products from the market and resell them on your Amazon store, then select “No”.
- Step 8: The next step is verification, you will have to provide proof of the details you mentioned on the previous screens. The two documents you would have to upload are: A picture of your identity, and Your bank statement.
- Step 9: Last and the final step is to let Amazon’s team verify your details (documents) provided by you. This may take a few days. Once the upload process is over, you will see this confirmation message from Amazon.
How Much Does an Amazon Storefront Cost?
An Amazon storefront is free. Companies do not have to pay a fee to open an Amazon Store. However, many companies with an Amazon Store do subscribe to the Professional selling plan, which costs $39.99 per month or you can stay by the individual plan which costs $0.99 per unit sold.
How To Buy From An Amazon Storefront
After finding someone’s store on Amazon Storefront, the next possible step is to buy from them. Search for the product of your choice using the search bar; among the search results that are displayed, click on one of the products. Click on the Add to cart button.
Perform the following steps to complete the order to buy From An Amazon Store online :
- Step 1: From the product detail page select the number of products you wish to order and click on Add to Cart button.
- Step 2: Click Proceed to Checkout after you have reviewed the products in your shopping cart.
- Step 3: You might be prompted to sign in to your business account again. Please sign in and proceed.
- Step 4: Once you have signed in, the next page will take you to the Business order info where you can enter a Purchase Order (PO) number. Please note that this is an optional field, you can continue with the checkout process by skipping this page. This page is added to help you keep a track of the orders placed by your organization/business.
- Step 5: Click Enter a new delivery address to enter a new address or select an existing delivery address by clicking the corresponding Deliver to this address button.
- Step 6: Select from the available delivery speed and click Continue.
- Step 7: Choose your mode of payment and click on Continue. Review your order details and click Place your Order and Pay.