Yoomee Cameroun recruitment: Executive Assistant Job Duties
Yoomee Cameroun recruitment: Executive Assistant Job Duties.
Executive Assistant Job Duties Yoomee Cameroun recruitment: Executive Assistant Job Duties. kamerpower.com
Executive Assistant Job Duties Cameroun.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. kamerpower.com
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications Yoome Cameroon:
- Writing Skills.
- Reporting Skills,
- Supply Management,
- Microsoft Office Skills,
- Time Management.
- Presentation Skills,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Travel Logistics,
- Verbal Communication.
- IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software Etc
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent, written and spoken, in French & English.
How to Apply.
- A complete CV & covert letter in English to [email protected]