Undergraduate Admissions Now Open University of Bamenda 2022-2023
Undergraduate Admissions Now Open University of Bamenda 2022-2023. kamerpower.com The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bamenda hereby announces to the general public that the following Faculties are open for undergraduate admissions for the 2021/2022 Academic Year: kamerpower.com
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Faculty of Law and Political Science.
- Faculty of Science.
Applications for admission into the said Faculties shall start on 24th July 2021 in the following programmes:
Faculty of Arts
- Communication and Development Studies
a) English Language
b) Literature in English
- Geography and Planning
- History and Archeology
- Linguistics and African Languages
- Performing and Visual Arts
a) Theatre, Television and Film Studies
b) Visual Arts and History of Arts
Faculty of Economics and Management Science
Faculty of Law and Political Science
- English Private Law
- Political Science
- Public Law
- Capacitéen Droit
Faculty of Science
- Applied Botany
- Applied Zoology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics (With Minor Computer Science).
- Combined Mathematics and Computer Science (4 years).
- Pure Mathematics
Basic requirements for admission
Candidates seeking admission into any of these Faculties must have passed:
- GCE O/L in at least five (5) subjects including English Language or Probatoire with a pass mark in English Language or its Equivalence;
- GCE A/L in at least two (2) subjects obtained in one sitting or Baccalaureate or its Equivalence;
- For the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences, applicants must have passed in Ordinary Level Mathematics;
- For Capacitéen Droit, Applicants must have passed GCE/OL in at least Four Subjects obtained in one sitting or BEPC, CAP, Probatoire or Equivalence.
NB: Candidates without a pass in English Language at “Ordinary Level” and “Probatoire” are allowed to apply and take an Intensive English Language course organized by The University of Bamenda.
Composition of Files:
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that will be completed online. Click Here to fill the form.
- A certified copy of birth certificate.
- A certified copy of GCE O-level/slip or probatoire certificate.
- A certified copy of GCE A-level/slip or Baccalaureat certificate.
- A medical certificate from a public health unit.
- One passport sized photograph.
- A receipt of payment of a non-refundable application fee of CFA 12000 FRS at the following Bank Account:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||United Bank for Africa (UBA)||10033 05204 04004000051 58|
- A 500Frs stamped self-addressed A4 sized envelope.
- Certificate of disability for physically challenged applicants.
All complete application files should be deposited at the Registry of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education on or before 14th September 2021 at 3:30 PM prompt.
View Comments (2)
Hi, want to find out about Bsc Nursing
Good Day Can I Study Just Computer Science