6-Month Certifications Programs That Lead To High-Paying Jobs 2023.
6-Month Certifications Programs That Lead To High-Paying Jobs 2023. High-paying certificate jobs and other fast certifications to consider for a fulfilling career. kamerpower.com
We’ve compiled a list of online certificate programs that pay well that are both reasonable and lucrative. Many colleges, as well as some industry-led groups, offer them. We have discussed and shortlisted courses that lead to well-paid jobs in this article.
- Sheet Metal Worker – Average salary per year: $38,039; Average program cost: $1000.
- HVAC Techs – Average salary per year: $42,602; Average program cost: $2600.
- Bookkeeper – Average salary per year: $44,044; Average program cost: $1500.
- Heavy Vehicle and Mobile Equipment Mechanic – Average salary per year: $55,120; Average program cost: $6000.
- Computer Support Specialist – Average salary per year: $60,620; Average program cost: $4000.
- Real Estate broker – Average salary per year: $100,514; Average program cost: $2000
- Industrial Engineering Technician – Average salary per year: $47,796; Average program cost: $4000
- Court Reporter – Average salary per year: $58,413; Average program cost: $5500.
- Massage Therapist – Average salary per year: $52,379; average program cost: $4000
- Dental Assistant – Average salary per year: $39,265; Average program Cost: $4,000.
- Industrial Engineering Technician – Average salary per year: $47,796; average program cost: $4000.
- Audio and Sound Technician – Average salary per year: $33,526; Average program cost: $2000
- Architectural and Civil Drafter – Average salary per year: $45,500; Average program cost: $2000.
- Building Inspector – Average salary per year:: $53,725; Average program Cost: $2,000.
- Restaurant Management – Average salary per year: $55,084; Average program cost: $1500.
6-Month Certifications Programs That Lead To High-Paying Jobs
Here are high-paying six-month certificate programs, Emergency Medical Technician. National average salary: $14.65 per hour, Funeral director. National average salary: $18.90 per hour, Brick Mason, Personal trainer, Medical coder, Firefighter, Air traffic controller, Automobile service station manager.
There are a variety of quick certifications that pay well, they include Web development, Assistant doctor, Pet trainer and many others.
Here are the quick certifications that pay well, Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) Training time: 11 weeks, Professional Coder. Training time: 20 weeks, Pharmacy Technician Professional, Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office Administration Specialist, Behavioral Technician Specialist, Patient Care Technician (PCT).
High-paying six-month certificate programs that pays
There is a wide range of certificate options you can complete depending on the jobs you want to pursue. Some certificate programs can last two or more years while others can be completed in six months or less.
Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide is listed as one of the best Quick Certifications That Pay Well. It is a good career that offers quick schooling. These professionals work with physical therapists to help patients recover from an illness or possible injury. Their role is to set up equipment, moving patients as well as working on administrative tasks.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare field, a phlebotomy technician may be the job for you. Phlebotomist spends days drawing blood from people. Their role is to collect blood for individual testing, research or possibly for donations. Their duty is to explain to patients why and how they will be taking their blood.
Margin department supervisor
A margin department supervisor is a great example of a high-paying job you can earn with on-the-job training and minimal education requirements. Margin department supervisors oversee a company’s credit department, manage customer credit accounts and approve or deny credit to customers. Though a financing or accounting degree isn’t required for this position, a basic understanding of the processes involved is necessary to become a margin department supervisor. Generally, this position has extensive training and shadowing to prepare for the role. You can also get certifications in finance or accounting through in-class or online programs through many colleges and universities.
Automobile service station manager
An automobile service station manager is a high-paying job with minimum education requirements. Though a high school diploma or equivalent is all that’s officially needed, some employers may prefer a degree or certification. You can also earn a certificate through the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
Real estate broker
Real estate brokers have the opportunity to earn six figures with the right experience and skill set. To become a real estate broker, you only need a high school diploma or equivalent, though a college degree in a related field could be beneficial. Earning your real estate certification involves a few classes and some testing. The courses and testing are much less expensive and time-consuming than a traditional four-year college. Certification requirements vary by state, but many colleges have real estate certificate programs, both online and in-class.
If you desire to work in the power sector, you can take up a quick electrical course that pays well. An electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining and fixing electrical wiring in homes and/or buildings. Their job also include monitoring electrical systems, smart gadgets, cameras and more.
Carpentry is a great example of a high-paying job you can earn with on-the-job training and minimum education requirements. As a Carpenter, you will be building homes and frameworks for other types of structures. You will also do a lot of repairs. You will also spend the majority of your time working outdoors, in the elements.
Air traffic controller
Another high-paying job that doesn’t require formal education or certification is an air traffic controller. This position can quickly earn well above $100,000 without a degree, depending on your location. The field, however, is quite competitive and previous work experience is highly desirable. Generally, the top applicants have a combination of formal education in a related field and extensive experience.
Personal training is a high-paying career with the potential to earn more by building your client base, working for a high-paying organization or by training higher-paying clients. This career will require qualifications to teach physical fitness techniques to clients, and many personal trainers have backgrounds in exercise science, nutrition and other related fields. Certification programs are available for personal training including three-month certificate programs, six-month certificate programs and other short certificate programs. Several online certificate programs are available as well, which combine print, online and in-person education.
List of Quick Certificate Programs That Pay Well
Some certificate programs can last two or more years while others can be completed in six months or less. These programs allow you to find and acquire jobs faster so you can begin earning more quickly. We have compiled a list of 20 free quick certifications that pay well.
- Web Development
- Phlebotomy Tech.
- Physical Therapy Assistant and Aide.
- Pharmacy Technician Professional
- Medical Front Office Administration Specialist
- Electroneuro diagnostic Technology.
- Surgical Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Flight Attendant
- Behavioral Technician Specialists
- Emergency Medical Technician(EMT) and Paramedic.
- Top 7 Best Microsoft SQL Certifications 2023
- List of Quick Certifications That Pay Well 2023.
- 7 Best 4 Week Certificate Program That Will Pay You Well
- 15 Best Free Online Courses with Certificates in South Africa 2023.
- Free Online Medical Billing and Coding Courses with Certificate
- 3 weeks & 3 Months Certificate Programs That Will Pay You Well In 2023.
- 13 Free Online Bible Courses with Certificates 2023-2024
- 20 Best Programming Language To Learn 2023 | Easiest Programming Languages in 2022 [Detailed Review]