REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Concours Faculty of Science University of Ngaoundere 2022-2023.
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
OROER No. 2000290 MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC OF 15 July 2022
Concours Faculty of Science University of Ngaoundere 2022-2023: FS first year Biomedical and Health Science.
To launch a competitive entrance examination in to the first year of the Biomedical and Health Science Programmes in the Faculty of Science of the University of Ngaoundere, for the 2022/2023 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Law no. 005 of 16 April 2001, on the orientation of Higher Education.
Decree no. 93/026 of 19 January 1993, on the creation of Universities.
Decree no. 93/028 of 19 January 1993, on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Ngaoundere.
Decree no. 93/027 of 19 January 1993, on the general measures for universities, as modified by Decree no. 2005/342 of 10 September 2005.
Decree no. 2005/383 of 17 October 2005, on the fiscal regime of universities.
Order no. 9/0121/MINESUP/DDES of 28 April 2009, to create and open the Biomedical and Health Science programmes, in requtarization, in the Faculty of Science of The University of Ngaoundere.
Decree no. 2011/408 of 09 December 2011, to organize the government.
Decree no. 2011/410 of 09 December 2011, to appoint members of government.
Decree no. 2018/190 of 02 March 2018 to amend and complete some provisions of Decree no. 2011/408 of 09 December 2011 on the organization of the Government.
Decree no. 2019/002 of 04 January 2019 to reshuffle the Government.
Decree no. 2012/433 of 01 October 2012, to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
Decree no. 2012/333 of 29 June 2012, to appoint a Vice-Chancellor and Rectors in some State Universities. kamerpower.com
Decree no. 2017/318 of 27 June 2017, to appoint staff to posts of responsibility in State Universities.
Decree no. 2013/0891/PM of 12 March 2013, to appoint staff to posts of responsibility in the Ministry of Higher Education.
Order n°. 19-00054/MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC of 16th March 2022, to fix the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into the Faculties, Schools and Institutions of State Universities. for the 2022/2023 academic year.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive entrance examination for the admission of 100 (one hundred) students into the first year of Biomedical and Health Science in the Faculty of Science of the University of Ngaoundere for the 2021/2022 academic year on Sunday 21st August 2022 at the centers of Dschang, Yaounde, Ngaoundere and Maroua, according to the following distribution:
study of files
|Biomedical Sciences||Biomedical Sciences .||40||36||04|
(1) The competitive entrance examination is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of Baccalauréat C or 0 or the General Certificate of Education, Advanced level (GCE ‘A’ Level) in at least three science subjects and GCE ‘0’ level , or any other equivalent certificate recognized by the Minister of Higher Education. The subject “Religious Knowledge” is not considered.
(2) Members of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) who have ratified the text concerning the national treatment of students will also be admitted under the same conditions like Cameroonians. kamerpower.com
(3) Members from non CEMAC countries just like members from CEMAC countries who do not want to write the competitive entrance examination, could be admitted from the study of files, depending on the availability of places, if they are beneficiaries of scholarships from their governments or an international organization, committed to pay the tuition fee related to their status.
A candidate’s complete application file shall be deposited at the Admission and Records Office of the Faculty of Science, University of Ngaoundere, PO Box 454 Ngaoundere, at the antennae of UN Yaounde (Nkolbisson), at the antennae of The University of Dschang in Maroua, at the Admission and Records Office of the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences, University of Dschang or at the ENS Bertoua, no later than August 19th, 2021 and shall comprise the following documents:
- an application form, available on the MINESUP website: www.minesup.gov.cm. the Admission and Records Office of the Faculty of Science, University of Ngaoundere, the antennae of UN Yaounde (Nkolbisson), the antennae of The University of Dschang in Maroua, the ENS Bertoua and the Admission and Records Office of the FASA in Dschang.
- a receipt issued upon payment of 25.000 frs as registration fee issued by ECOBANK-CAMEROON, account no. 10029-26017-01207980101-56 FS Ngaoundere.
- certified true copy of the Baccalaureate or GCE/AL or a certified proof of success to one of these examinations.
- certified true photocopies of the GCE ‘A’ level or Baccalauréat and GCE ‘O’ level or Probatoire transcripts.
- a certified true photocopy of birth certificate not more than 03 months old;
- a medical certificate of physical and mental fitness, testifying that the candidate is apt for higher education studies, issued by a medical doctor of the public administration.
- five passport-size photographs 4×4, with the names of the candidate at the back.
- a self-addressed A4 envelop, stamped appropriately.
In any case, the registration fee is nonrefundable.
Only candidates with complete application files would be allowed to compete for admission into the study programmes. kamerpower.com
(1) The competitive examination is made up of:
- an evaluation of academic profile (coefficient 2, 30% of the total mark);
- a written examination (coefficient 5, 70% of the total mark).
(2) The evaluation of academic profile (coefficient 2) is based on:
- results of the GCE ‘0’ level or Probatoire.
- results of the GCE ‘A’ level or Baccalauréat.
- the number of times one repeats a class or the public examination.
(3) The written examination is made up of multiple choice questions and shall comprise:
- a one hour paper on biology, coefficient 2;
- a one hour paper on chemistry, coefficient 1.
- a one hour paper on physiès, coefficient 1.
- a one hour paper on general knowledge based on current events, coefficient 1.
Each subject is scored from zero to one hundred. Any score less than twenty in any written test disqualifies the candidate.
The programme of the competitive examination is that of the Baccalauréat C or D or the GCE ‘A’ Level in the subjects biology, chemistry and physics.
- The deliberations are carried out by a jury appointed by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education following the proposition of the Rector of the University of Ngaoundere.
- The final results are published through a press release by the Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education.
In any case, admission cannot be deferred from a year to another.
The expenditures linked to the organization of the competitive examination are imputable to the 2019 budget of the University of Ngaoundere.
The Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Director of University Accreditations and quality and the Dean of the Faculty of Science at the University of Ngaoundere are, each within his/her sphere of competence, charged with the implementation of this order, which shall be registered and published as and where necessary.
- Concours EGEM University of Ngaoundere third year 2022-2023: School of Geology and Mining Engineering
- ENSAI Concours 2022-2023 Ngaoundéré: 1st Year Master of Agro-Food Process Engineering
- University of Ngaoundere Admission, Faculties, Fees
- School of Geology and Mining Engineering (EGEM) Entrance 2022-2023 1st year: University of Ngaoundere