Eiffel scholarship Implementation – eiffel scholarship program of excellence.
Eiffel scholarship Implementation – eiffel scholarship program of excellence. A panel of experts has selected you from among many applicants to benefit from an EIFFEL excellence scholarship of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. This prestigious program provides support to foreign students selected by French institutions in which they will continue their education. kamerpower.com
Duration of the Eiffel scholarship
Master’s level :
- The Eiffel scholarship is granted to cover a predefined number of months in order to help the recipient follow the academic program for which his/her application has been granted. Students must comply with the academic requirements of each academic year in order to continue benefiting from the scholarship.
- Apart from language training, the scholarship shall not exceed 12 months for a Master’s 2 level, 24 months for a Master’s 1 level and 36 months for an engineering degree.
- Should the student wish to take an intensive language course beforehand, the Eiffel scholarship duration can be extended by a maximum of two months, if this is clearly indicated in the application. The Eiffel scholarship does not cover the cost of such language courses.
- The scholarship may cover internship periods of no more than 25% of the total duration of the master program (please see “duration of the scholarship” at page 4 of the application file)
- The internship period must be an integral part of the course and be referred as mandatory in the higher education institution curriculum. If the internship is not mandatory or exceeds the 25% of the master duration, the scholarship will be interrupted.
- The academic program is only covered by the Eiffel scholarship for periods taking place in France.
- If the academic program includes an international academic exchange, in a different institution, the scholarship shall be suspended for period spent abroad, with deferral of the scholarship.
- If the academic program includes an international academic exchange in the same institution, the scholarship shall be suspended during the period spent abroad, without deferral of the scholarship.
- Gap years are allowed, but not financed.
- If the student signs an apprenticeship contract or a professional training contract, the scholarship shall be automatically terminated.
- The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a maximum of 12 months.
- Only law students can take French language courses alongside their studies. This must be clearly requested by the Institution in the application.
- If the language course is not clearly requested in the application, it will not be granted afterwards. The Eiffel scholarship does not cover the cost of such language courses.
- With the approval of the Selection Commission, the scholarship can be divided into 2 or 3 periods in France of 3 or 4 months each. The scholarship can be divided over a maximum of 3 calendar years.
- The Scholarship covers one round-trip international ticket.
In order to receive the first installment of the monthly allowance, students must have started their academic program at the host institution in France.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.