REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
ESSEC Douala Concours 2021-2022:
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY.
DECISION No 21/00219 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 07 July 2021.
To announce the competitive entrance examination for admission into the 1st year of the Higher Commercial Studies (DESC) Cycle of the Advanced School of Economics and Commerce (ESSEC) of the University of Douala and in IFTIC-SUP, a Private Higher Education, Institute authorized to offer the same training within the framework of the academic year for the 2020/2021 academic year. ( ESSEC Entrance of the University of Douala 2021-2022 ). kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Mindful ofthe Constitution.
Mindful of Decree n° 005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
Mindful of Decree n° 201 1/410 of 09 December 201 1 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree n° 201 1/410 of 09 December to appoint members of Government.
Mindful of Decree n° 2005/142 of 29 April 2009 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
Mindful of Decree N° 93/028 of 19 January 1993 to lay down the administrative and academic Organisation of the University of Douala; ESSEC Douala Concours 2021-2022.
Mindful of Decree n°93/027 of 19 January 1993 to lay down regulations for all Universities.
Mindful of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 to fix the financial regime applicable to Universities.
Mindful of Decree n° 2005/342 of 10 September 2005 to modify and complete certain dispositions of Decree n°93/027 of 19 January 1993 to lay down regulations for all Universities.
Mindful of Decree n° 99/003 of .19 January 1993 to modify certain dispositions of Decree n°79/186 of 17 May 1979 to fix university fees.
Mindful of Decree n°2005/383 of 17 October 2005 to fix financial procedures applicable to Universities.
Mindful Decree N° 2012/333 of 29 June 2012 to appoint Rectors in the State Universities.
Mindful Decree N° 93/234 of 9 September 1993 to reorganise the Advanced School of Economics and Commerce of the University of Douala.
Mindful of Decision N° 02/0129/MINESUP/ DDES of 08 November 2002 to lay down the system of Studies, examinations and teaching programmes in the 1Sî and 2nd cycles of the Advanced School of Economics and Commerce of the University of Douala.
Mindful of Order n°17/ 00056/MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC /SE of 21 February 2021 to fix the calendar of the competitive examinations into the Cameroon State Universities, for the 2021/2022 academic year; On the proposal of the Rector of the University of Douala.
DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
A competitive entrance examination for the admission of four Hundred (400) students into the first year of the Higher Commercial Studies (DESC) Cycle of the Advanced School of Economics and Commerce (ESSEC) of the University of Douala and in IFTIC-SUP, a Private Higher Education, Institute for the 2021/2022 academic year is hereby launched: ESSEC Douala Concours 2021-2022. kamerpower.com
The examination is open to candidates of both sexes, holders of Baccalauréat (A, B, C, D, TI or G) or GCE Advanced Level with Mathematics and/or Economies and Management related subjects. The training is full-time (day classes) and is offered exclusively to non workers.
Candidate’s application files include the following:
- A registration form (obtainable from the Admissions Office of ESSEC, or the Department of Higher Education Development, Ministry of Higher Education, Yaounde) www.essec-douala.cm/concours2021. kamerpower.com
- a hand-written application bearing a 1000 CFA Francs fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of birth certificate, not older than three (3) months.
- a certified true copy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L; ESSEC Douala Concours 2021-2022:
- a certified true copy of the Terminale or Upper 6th report cards.
- a medical certificate not older than three (3) months, issued by a state registered medical practitioner.
- a certificate of non-conviction issued not earlier than three (3) months ago.
- two (2) recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- An authorisation to register for the competitive examination issued by the Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reform, or the competent Administrative authority, for civil servants and state agents.
- the receipt issued upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA Francs on the following account: École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC), n° 14004000005; United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cameroon, University of Douala Branch.
- an A-4 size self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 CFA Francs postage stamp.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)