University of Ngaoundéré
The University of Ngaoundéré in Cameroon
University of Ngaoundéré is located in Ngaoundéré, Adamawa region of Cameroon. It was founded in 1982. The University of Ngaoundere is among one of the top higher education institutions in Cameroon. Its advisable to consider schooling here. kamerpower.com
The university was created by the Presidential Decree of 19 January 1993 transforming the Ngaoundere University Centre into a statutory State owned university.
Initially made up of two professional schools and four faculties, the institution today has four professional schools and faculties with an estimated 30,000 student population and welcomes students from all regions of Cameroon and neighbouring countries in the sub-region like Chad and the Central African Republic. University of Ngaoundere Admission, Faculties, Fees,
Faculties and schools
- School of Geology and Mining Engineering (EGEM)
- School of Veterinary Medicine and Sciences ( SVMS).
- Chemical Engineering and Mineral Industries School (EGCIM).
- University Institute of Technology (IUT Ngaoundere).
- École Nationale Supérieure des Sciences Agro-Industrielles (ENSAI of Ngaoundere).
Faculty of Arts Letters and Human Sciences
- English Department
- Department of Anthropology and Sociology
- Department of Arts
- Department of French
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Arabic Language and Civilization
- Department of Linguistics and African languages.
Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Department of Public Law.
- Department of Private Law.
- Department of the Legal Theory and Epistemology.
- Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Earth (Geological) Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences and Biomedical Sciences.
Faculty of Economic Science and Management
- Department of Accountancy and Finance;
- Department of Management, Strategy and Forecasting;
- Department of Marketing ;
- Department of Monetary and Banking Economics.