90 Congratulations On New Job Messages: How Do You Wish Someone For A New Job?
90 Congratulations On New Job Messages: How Do You Wish Someone For A New Job? In this article, we’ll help you with different ways on how to congratulate someone for a new job if you want to wish a co-worker luck on a new endeavor or congratulate a friend on their newfound employment. Kamerpower.com
Career wishes are messages you send someone who’s recently started a new job. The person is typically someone close to you or someone with whom you work. Sending someone a message of congratulations is a great way to be a supportive colleague, friend or family member.
Why you have to congratulate your coworkers on new jobs?
It improves team camaraderie
When a person is leaving a team, getting together to wish them well in their career can improve the camaraderie of the remaining employees. It shows the team members care about one another, even if they’re no longer part of the team.
It provides kindness
The primary reason to send career wishes is it’s a nice thing to do. People like it when others recognize their accomplishments and take the time to send a message. In other cases, the person might be nervous about the new challenges ahead of them, and the warm wishes can help them feel better about their situation.
It maintains workplace relationships
Saying “congrats” is a great way to strengthen and maintain your workplace relationships. Telling a colleague you’re excited for them and wishing them luck in their new chapter creates a positive and memorable impression — which can come in handy when networking in the future.
How can you congratulate someone on a new job
You can use one of the following methods to wish someone for a new job:
Sometimes, the best way to congratulate a colleague is to do it in person. Face-to-face communication is vital to office life, so don’t discredit the power of saying “congrats” in the break room or at an office party.
2. LinkedIn comments or messages:
When someone lands their dream job, they’ll likely update their LinkedIn profile to reflect the upcoming transition. The resulting post is a great place to extend your well wishes. You could also message your colleague directly.
3. Through Email:
Your coworker may email the team to alert everyone of their promotion. Reply to the goodbye email with your congratulatory message.
4. A greeting card:
If a coworker is moving jobs (or even switching departments), you might pick up a “Congratulations on your new job” card for you and your colleagues to sign.
Ways to say ‘congratulations on your new job’
Messages to congratulate someone on their promotion
- With all of your expertise, I can’t think of anyone who deserves this promotion more.
- You demonstrated excellence at work every day and this promotion is your reward. Congrats!
- Congratulations on your promotion to the new job. I believe that you’re going to do incredible things.
- Congrats on this next step up in your career!
- Congratulations on the promotion! It’s so exciting to see you achieve your potential.
- Getting promoted is a marvellous accomplishment, and I’m looking forward to seeing how you continue to grow.
- Your actions each day prove that you’re ready for more responsibility and I’m so glad that others recognise your excellence.
- Achieving a promotion like this is no easy task. Congratulations on your outstanding success!
- This company is lucky to have someone like you in a leadership position. Congratulations on getting promoted to management.
- I know how much this promotion means to you, and it makes me so happy to see you getting the recognition you deserve.
Best wishes to a family member on a new career
- Congratulations, my love. It’s inspiring to see all your hard work paying off. I’m excited to continue this journey with you.
- Dear brother/sister, all the best for you in your new position! I always thought I was the smarter sibling, but clearly I was wrong!
- When you told me you were promoted, I was so happy for you. Now, I think I’m even happier for your employer, who gets to watch you work up close.
- Dear son/daughter, you continue to make us so proud. Your employer just made the best decision of their lives in hiring you.
- Congratulations and good luck!
- I’m so proud of you! This new job will likely bring new challenges, but I’m sure you’re up to the task.
- Congratulations on your new job! I always knew you were destined for great things.
- Getting your first job is an exciting time. Make the most of it and do your best. Congratulations!
Congratulations On New Job Messages For a manager:
- Best wishes for this exciting new job! We’ll always remember you as a great boss.
- Congratulations on this new opportunity, and thank you for your leadership and guidance these past years. Wishing you all the best!
- Cheers to your new job! Don’t forget your ‘best manager ever’ mug.
- Your ambition always motivated our team, and now it got you this amazing new job. Best wishes!
- It’s exciting and inspiring to see you achieve your goals — good luck!
- Thank you for being such a great leader for our team, and congratulations on your success. Here’s to you!
- Good luck in your new position. I know your new team is going to love you.
- Great work finding an exciting new job! You’re leaving a great reputation behind as a manager.
- You always pushed me to be my best, it’s great to see you achieve your own goals.
Funny messages to Wish Someone For A New Job For a colleague.
- Your new company has no idea they won the lottery by hiring you. Congratulations!
- Crossing my fingers that this new role comes with better coffee! Cheers to you and your success.
- Congrats on the new job! Hope your new colleagues are as cool (and quirky) as us.
- So, who gets dibs on your desk? Just kidding! Seriously, congratulations — you deserve it.
- Congratulations on your promotion! Next stop: CEO.
Best wishes to a colleague on a new career
- Wishing you all the best on your new job journey!
- Congratulations on taking the next big step in your career. Best wishes for your time at [new company] — they’re lucky to have you.
- I know you’ll do just as wonderfully in your new role as you have on our team. Congrats!
- Working beside you these past years has been wonderful. Good luck with your new adventure!
- Best wishes on entering your new career field. I hope it’s everything you want it to be.
- Congrats on this new phase in your career and all the opportunities that come with it. Good luck!
- You’re a great fit for this new position. Congratulations, and good luck with this exciting chapter.
- Well done on the promotion! You were always the hardest working person in the office, so it’s no surprise. Congratulations and good luck!
Messages to congratulate an employee for a new job
- I appreciate all the passion and dedication you’ve shared with our team through the years. Good luck in your new role.
- Even though you won’t be on my team anymore, I’m always here to cheer on your achievements. Congratulations.
- I always knew you would achieve wonderful things, great job securing such an exciting role.
- It’s been a pleasure watching your professional growth, congrats on taking your career in a new direction.
- You were the first person I went to for help with a challenge, you’re going to be an amazing leader in this new role.
- Congratulations to an amazing team member for earning an amazing job.
- You’ve done a great job on my team, put your skills to good use in your new job.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity for one of my most extraordinary employees. Proud of you.
- Congratulations on your dream job! I hope I can find someone half as talented as you to fill your place.
- It’s been a pleasure having you on my team. Your new manager was smart to hire you.
Well Wishes for a First Job
Its a momentous occasion in someone’s life when starting a first job — they’re stepping into a whole new world of learning, responsibility, and reward. Here’s how to congratulate someone on scoring their first job.
- Congrats on this exciting new beginning. Good luck!
- Congratulations on your first job. What a fun new journey to begin!
- Time to enter the world of work, [Name]!
- Congratulations on your first job ever, [Name]! It’s the beginning of great things.
- We’re so happy that you’ve landed your first job as a [Position] at [Company Name]. They’re so lucky to have you!
Funny messages to Wish Someone For A New Job For a friend.
- Hope the new office has great coffee — I know you need a strong cup to kick off your day. Congrats on your new position!
- Don’t let your new job be an excuse for missing our lunch dates. Congratulations!
- Finally, a new deskmate. Just kidding — and congrats! I’ll miss you loads.
- Congratulations — fancy new job, fancy new parking spot! Here’s to you.
- Glad to see that resume of yours get some new life! In all seriousness, you are so deserving of this new opportunity. Congrats.
Inspirational quotes for Congratulations On New Job For a colleague:
“A new job is like a blank book, and you are the author.” — Unknown
“It’s simple arithmetic: your income can grow only to the extent that you do.” — T. Harv Eke
“To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” — Pearl S. Buck
“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
Best wishes to a manager on a new career
- You’re one of the best managers I’ve ever had. It’s no wonder another company wanted you! Good luck, and you’ll be missed!
- Congratulations on your new role. Don’t forget about us as you ascend the corporate ladder!
- I have really enjoyed working for you. Good luck with your new organization, and congrats!
- Good luck with your new adventure! It’s been a real pleasure working for you over the past few years.
- Thank you for your mentorship and advice over the years. It’s been an invaluable resource that I’m going to miss. Enjoy your new job!
- While we haven’t worked together long, I feel I learned a lot from you in a short time. Best wishes for your new career, and I hope we work together again in the future.
Messages to congratulate a co-worker for new job of new position
- Although our team won’t be the same without you, you’re going to shine in this new role. Best of luck!
- You deserve a celebration for your high-quality work on our team and for earning a great new position. Cheers to a great co-worker and friend.
- If anyone deserves this awesome job opportunity, it’s a helpful and kind colleague like you.
- My sincere congratulations on your new role. Please keep in touch!
- Over the years you’ve become not just a colleague, but a friend. I’m so happy for you about your achievement.
- Today is about celebrating your success in your career. All of us in the office are so proud of you!
- I’m so glad I had the chance to work with you before you moved on to this exciting new job. Congratulations!
- I hope you love your new job and your new team. You’re a joy to work with and you’re going to fit right in.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me as a teammate. Congratulations on earning a top role in our field!
- I’ve had so much fun collaborating with you, and I’m excited to hear about your projects in your new role.
Inspirational quotes for Congratulations On New Job For a friend:
“Find a job you like, and you add five days to every week.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for doing it.”— Katharine Whitehorn
“The best time for new beginnings is now.” — Unknown
“There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.” — Michael Nolan
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!” — Henry David Thoreau
- Answer To: “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Role Job?”
- Justification For Position Upgrade Sample | How Do I Justify My Job Upgrade?